plain213
Donator

Re: mrbabooon app

Post by plain213 »

We'll take a trade.. you for Killer....
janjan_jansen

Post by janjan_jansen »

Would you mind suicide roams in cheap ships to try and get a fight or loot an ESS?
draco_apep

Post by draco_apep »

Hi,

Reading through the application you have some clear interest and direction for EvE and that is always good, however, the current position you are at I would suggest more time in PH to get more experience and exposure to life with sov holding null alliance and pvp in general.

Just my view atm, sorry
mrbabooon

Post by mrbabooon »

draco_apep wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:18 pm Hi,

Reading through the application you have some clear interest and direction for EvE and that is always good, however, the current position you are at I would suggest more time in PH to get more experience and exposure to life with sov holding null alliance and pvp in general.

Just my view atm, sorry
I've spent a lengthy amount of time in nullsec in my time with RKK holding Venal/Tenal/Branch during the GNW and later Delve/Querios/Period Basis from 2004 through 2008, but that was before eve even had the concept of sovreignty, so mechanics have changed significantly. Unfortuantely this was before kilboards were a thing, so there's no recorded history. I'm by no means new to pvp in eve, but I've been somewhat out of touch until I picked the game back up last year, so I've had to learn the new meta flying pings with panfam fleets during the last few months in Delve.

If you still feel that my experience levels are inadequate, I'm happy to reapply at a later date.
janjan_jansen wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:17 pm Would you mind suicide roams in cheap ships to try and get a fight or loot an ESS?
That sounds like what I already like to do now :smile:
killer_nomad_nikkin wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:44 pm not another carebear in corp then we already have too many as it is
I haven't properly krabbed in weeks!
tf20alchemyx wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:37 pm So carebear 200% he is !!!
Ha! I didn't tell him to sub 20 mining alts. He did that on his own. I did tell him to train some fking gunnery skills and come camp gates in Malpais.