Character Name: Lord Vortan
Skill Points: 73 million
Origin(created/bought): may 2014

Alt.2
Character Name:
Skill Points:
Origin(created/bought):

Questions:

4. How did you hear about us? a Friend Good for nothing reprobate DEO.

5. Why do you wish to join us? What can we expect from you? What do you expect from us? I am looking for a group to have fun with, PVP, and do industry. I like fleet roams and getting kills. I have been industry focused for a while, but i look forward getting back into PVP again.

6. Do you know someone currently in MV that would vouch for you? Their name? Deo/ Thrasius

7. What do you like to do in EVE and why? I like mining with rorquals. building capital ships. PVP and ratting

8. What timezone are you? US Central

9. How old are you? 60

10. How many hours a week do u play on average? 10-12 sometimes more.

11. Have you've had any major breaks from the game? And if so, what was the reason(s) for it? yes took a 4 year break but toon kept skilling

12. What corps and alliances you have been a part of and why did you leave? I have been in many corps and alliances over the 13 years, most recently i displayed a lapse in judgement and followed a corp i was in out to Goon space. I stayed in corps for a long time mostly only leaving when things changed drastically or corps shut down.

13. What are your favorite ships to fly? How well can you fly them? Can you give us fitting examples? Would there be any ships like doctrine ships that would be an issue to fly? I can fly almost every ship of every race in the game, I can use most any fitting doctrine requires. I love T3 ships, tengu in particular, I like cove ops and black ops. I really love flying carriers and super carriers. love to fly Rorqual and all freighters and jump freighters.
(Especially about T3's, logi, caps)

14. Please link the zkillboard where we can find the best, most accurate stats for your pvp history.https://zkillboard.com/character/1162303092/

15. Tell us about your overall fleet experience? IE large scale, small scale. I have been in lots of small fleets and a few large capital fleets.

16. Have you ever been an FC and if so what kind of fleets did you do? only in very small fleet roams

17. Do you have a super? If so can you also fly a fax on a separate alt? i do not have any at the moment, but i can fly Fax on main toon. I sold nyx before i left old space to minimize assets to move.

18. Have you previously been involved in any large-scale capitals fleet fights while in a capital ship? yes, both sup-cap and capital fleets.

19. IF applicable, why should the corp overlook any deficiencies? I suppose no body is perfect. what deficiencies i may have can be made up for with other skills and abilities.
quesa

Re: Vorcrom Application

Post by quesa »

My Dude!