RECRUITMENT CURRENTLY OPEN

Moderators: plain213, Director

sabe

Application: Sabe

Post by sabe »

Main
Character Name: Sabe
Skill Points: 86 million give or take a few
Origin(created/bought): Umm i think 2004 (old guy)
zKill Link: Huh?

Alt.1
Character Name: Deathias Revengus
Skill Points: 900,000
Origin(created/bought): Not sure about 2005
zKill Link: ?

Alt.2
Character Name: TopeZone Waters
Skill Points: 1.3 million
Origin(created/bought): umm I think 2006?
zKill Link: ?

Questions:

4. How did you hear about us? I'm an old timer was member of MV many years ago

5. Why do you wish to join us? What can we expect from you? What do you expect from us?
0.0 access, PVP!!! woohoo!, well I got ships and bullets :P (Thanatos, Kronos, and many other T2 pvp ready ships sitting in 0.0) Hmm what do I expect from you? Friendship! Allies! and a little pew pew here and there when I'm not busy with real life shit...

6. Do you know someone currently in MV that would vouch for you? Their name? Hmmm Alchemy knows me, TJ does too... can't say for others they may not play anymore.

7. What do you like to do in EVE and why? Ratting, Mining, POS, PVP, whatever makes me money and ice cream!

8. What timezone are you? Florida USA

9. How old are you? I'm 18 at heart but my aching body doesn't listen to me... sigh... 55

10. How many hours a week do u play on average? 10-20

11. Have you've had any major breaks from the game? And if so, what was the reason(s) for it? Yes, yes, and again yes and hello Real life?

12. What corps and alliances you have been a part of and why did you leave? Red Horizon was my first corp, friend of mine Baron Sengir (cheapy) Dave was my Co corp leader, he passed away a little over a year ago :( I miss him... I was a member of MV several times, came and went from game (real life you know)

13. What are your favorite ships to fly? How well can you fly them? Can you give us fitting examples? Would there be any ships like doctrine ships that would be an issue to fly?
(Especially about T3's, logi, caps)
My Kronos! in pvp! Deimos, Astart, fitting examples? like lots of guns and lots of armor

14. Tell us about your overall fleet experience? IE large scale, small scale.
Done plenty of both, cap fights, cap pos repairing, smaller ship fights... TJ made me take over fleet once, I was so sour lol, I did ok though, just traveled a ways with 200 little ships following me, it was kinda cool actually. BTW, if I give an order you follow it. Period.

15. Have you ever been an FC and if so what kind of fleets did you do?
Yes a few very small ones with friends, and one big one once (TJ's fault)

16. Do you have a super? If so can you also fly a fax on a separate alt?
Thanatos, have a nidhogger and obelisk on my other account Sabeor... No Mom or Titan (although I think I may be close to flying one skill wise)

17. Have you previously been involved in any large-scale capitals fleet fights while in a capital ship?
Yep, fun shit... I've lost a couple Thanatos's... Deathtax once offered to pay to replace them, I chuckled... If I can't afford to lose it, I can't afford to fly it.

18. IF applicable, why should the corp overlook any deficiencies?
I has no deficiencies! I'm as tall as everyone else when sitting at my computer thank you very much!

If I missed anything just slap me and ask away...
ducaht_bellatorus

Re: Application: Sabe

Post by ducaht_bellatorus »

Ah Florida Man, I lived about half my life in Florida. App looks good to me.
ragzs

Post by ragzs »

1) pineapple on pizza...thoughts?

2) since it looks like you only have 1 char that can fly anything, if the call went out for a caps and we also have our sub-cap fleet up (always have subcaps if caps are on field) which fleet do you join?

3) if given the opportunity to camp a gate (with friends) or mine an high end R64 moon (with friends) which would you prefer to do?

4) have you ever had a conversation with TJ on coms where he talked for more than 1 min straight without stopping/disappearing?

USTZ gets my vote assuming above questions are answered correctly, specifically number 1
sabe

Post by sabe »

ragzs wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:18 pm 1) pineapple on pizza...thoughts?

2) since it looks like you only have 1 char that can fly anything, if the call went out for a caps and we also have our sub-cap fleet up (always have subcaps if caps are on field) which fleet do you join?

3) if given the opportunity to camp a gate (with friends) or mine an high end R64 moon (with friends) which would you prefer to do?

4) have you ever had a conversation with TJ on coms where he talked for more than 1 min straight without stopping/disappearing?

USTZ gets my vote assuming above questions are answered correctly, specifically number 1
1: of course pineapple on pizza is the only place it belongs!

2: Technically I have 3 accounts, second is Sabeor (presently mining and ratting with my son in the Nourvukaiken area) with couple builder alts who flies freighters, jump freighter, carrier and mostly minmatar ships but he's primarily a builder account used to build cap's with DT in tribute... ugh late nights, exhaustion... but I'm not bringing him into MV or don't plan to... 3rd account is Gengineer with also two builder alts but I haven't logged that account in over a decade. I'll likely use him for high sec support moving things in and out of 0.0/highsec... Sabeor was in MV for a short period. But to your question, I fly what the fleet needs more, you need a carrier I'm in, you need BS I'm in, you need FC skills for bonuses I got them, you need tackler I'm ok at it...

3: Camp that gate and put up T2 Large Bubbles, unless told not to :( which I hate being told not to lol... I'll go mining too it's all good, I can fly a hulk on Sabe if needed... think I have one in 0.0 already, would have to double check.

4: Yes I have heard TJ talk more then a minute... but he does have a weird way of being "gone" a lot, I think he has a bladder problem, I got it now too, comes with old age 8D Real men learn to sit when we pee, lol
ragzs

Post by ragzs »

while you will have alot of pushback due to your pizza preferences, i like the answers, +1 from me!!!
kelor_kartha

Post by kelor_kartha »

Having another US time zone would be great!!
sabe

Post by sabe »

ragzs wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 9:21 pm while you will have alot of pushback due to your pizza preferences, i like the answers, +1 from me!!!
I bet you're in Europe, I heard you guys think its blasphemy! to put pineapple on pizza lol, try it first! :D
weyland_sunji

Post by weyland_sunji »

I like him... Not afraid to rattle the 'pineapple' cage +1
traderjohn
Donator

Post by traderjohn »

Nothing heard from you buddy

Is this something you still want to continue with?

TJ