Skill Points: 1 mil
Origin(created/bought): Created

Character Name: Echo Alland
Skill Points: 3.5 mil

Character Name: Eva Udan
Skill Points: 5.5 mil

(Lady Puket and Akachi Thema are the two main PVP characters)

4. How did you hear about us?

Proto Molecule of Origin said that MV was recruiting people from Origin, so figured I would check it out.

5. Why do you wish to join us? What can we expect from you? What do you expect from us?

Well obviously Origin is closing down, so I'm looking for a new home. I'm interested in getting back to doing larger-scale fleets and getting to use both subcap and cap-capable characters. MV's KB looks very promising and I'm hoping to get in on the PVP.

6. Do you know someone currently in MV that would vouch for you? Their name?

Proto Molecule is currently applying, I think that's about it who I know. I think axwell and flipflop are in NC as well.

7. What do you like to do in EVE and why?

PVP, pretty much exclusively. Having the option to rat is nice too to make some isk on the side.

8. What timezone are you?

USTZ

9. How old are you?

I'm 28

10. How many hours a week do u play on average?

Depends how active the corp I'm in is. If there's fleets on and good content, I'll be on as much as possible. When we were on the Frat deployment I was on every day for 4ish hours per day? So let's call it 28 hours per week when active.

11. Have you've had any major breaks from the game? And if so, what was the reason(s) for it?

Yes of course. I take breaks when there is a gap in content. I recently took a break after Origin joined VOLTA because the content got dry. I was very active when we were in Frat before that though. I think I need to find a place where there's regular PVP content and also a place where I can make money on the side to keep me active. If the PVP content starts to dry up I tend to lose interest.

12. What corps and alliances you have been a part of and why did you leave?

Most recently I was in Origin, only leaving because it's closing down. Before that I was in a Frat corp, which I left to join Origin because I had heard of Elo's reputation as one of the best FC. Before that I honestly can't even remember what I was doing in EVE, just a wide range of nullsec and lowsec PVP corps.

13. What are your favorite ships to fly? How well can you fly them? Can you give us fitting examples? Would there be any ships like doctrine ships that would be an issue to fly?
(Especially about T3's, logi, caps)

I can fly pretty much any relevant subcap, but I do need to finish training logi 5 and getting FAX capable (altho both my main Lady Puket and my alt Akachi Thema are very close to FAX). Favorite ships include the Kiki, Loki, Muninn, really any T3C or HAC. Here is a Loki fit I've used to hunt ratters solo:

[Loki, Cheap Arty]
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Large F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender
Large F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender
Caldari Navy Warp Disruptor
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier

720mm Howitzer Artillery II
Covert Ops Cloaking Device II
Expanded Probe Launcher I

Medium Ancillary Current Router II
Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender II

Loki Core - Immobility Drivers
Loki Defensive - Covert Reconfiguration
Loki Offensive - Projectile Scoping Array
Loki Propulsion - Intercalated Nanofibers

14. Please link the zkillboard where we can find the best, most accurate stats for your pvp history.

This is my main Lady Puket: https://zkillboard.com/character/1596862056/

This is my primary dread alt Akachi Thema: https://zkillboard.com/character/95743459/

15. Tell us about your overall fleet experience? IE large scale, small scale.

Pretty much every scale, from huge tidi fests during the Frat deployment, to small scale roaming gangs.

16. Have you ever been an FC and if so what kind of fleets did you do?

Yes, but very limited. I FC a few fleets while in Frat, mostly doing small gang roams and entosis stuff. I took over a couple fleets when the main FC had an emergency.

17. You are required to be able to fly a FAX on an alt in MV, what other caps can you fly and explain us what your experience are with those caps.

As I said I'm very close to FAX on both my main and dread alt, I could probably inject to them but either way I'm training it now. I just need to know which FAX is preferred. Other than that, my main has decent carrier skills and recently finished dread skills. Lady Puket has minmatar carrier 4, gallente carrier 4 and minmatar dread 4. Akachi Thema has minmatar dread 5. I've used carriers on my main in Fleet battles a couple of times, and I've used my dread alt a few times. On my main I've used the carrier during structure battles primarily. The dread alt I've used in a couple capital-fights, including dread bombing titans. I also used carriers quite a bit for PvE.

18. Do you have a super? If so can you also fly a fax on a separate alt?

No

19. Have you previously been involved in any large-scale capitals fleet fights while in a capital ship?

Yes, but just a few. I want to get my capital fleet fight experience up more.

20. IF applicable, why should the corp overlook any deficiencies?

I'm a competent pilot and I think any of the FC from Origin would vouch for me if asked (Elo, Doom, etc.), level-headed and not annoying on comms (I'm pretty sure). Also I made some cool videos for Origin, maybe I can make some for MV too. Check this out and the other vids on my channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyiJNWNPG7k
Other than that, just ask me any questions you like and I'm sure I can answer them.

plain213
Donator
Donator

Re: Lady Puket Application

Post by plain213 »

Thanks Lady Puket!

Would be great to have you on board along with all the guys we’ve been chatting too!

We’ll need to follow the usual process here which is 48 hours in our forums, same then on NC forums before we get you in.

Once our HR system is back up, we’ll let you know to add your ESI’s

Also would certainly not say no to vids! I try my hand at it but I’m shit 😂. We do have a dude in corp that does footage for ccp but for some reason not for us (hey @zef!)