Skill Points:48 474 304
Created

Alt.2
Character Name: Hopsiah
Skill Points: 50,865,699
Created

I have had more accounts in the past.

4. How did you hear about us?
I was a member of mv from 08 till 10/11 on one character or another.

5. Why do you wish to join us? What can we expect from you? What do you expect from us?
I have fond memories of my time in MV, I know that you guys have a great atmosphere. it also seems fitting that I was there for the first siege of delve and now the third.
You can expect me to be honest, loyal, active, and I can do my logistics(and help others).
only a friendly atmosphere and action.

6. Do you know someone currently in MV that would vouch for you? Their name?
I am not sure anyone still remembers me :p I do remember a few.

7. What do you like to do in EVE and why?
I love PVP, I think the cause of the rush it gives.
I make isk trough trading and recently I have dibbed my toe in the indy side of things and I find that enjoyable too.

8. What timezone are you?
Mostly GMT+1, but since COVID I work from home most of the week. so I can be active most of the day albeit afkish.

9. How old are you?

10. How many hours a week do u play on average?
So this varies on what I have to do since COVID I can play a lot if there is action. If I had to put a number on it, at least 14 hours.

11. Have you've had any major breaks from the game? And if so, what was the reason(s) for it?
Yes, I returned 6 months ago from a 6/7 year break, no specific reason rl just happened I graduated and got different interests.
Eve stayed in the back of my mind though.

12. What corps and alliances you have been a part of and why did you leave?
I was in MM, Pure, Init, NC.
To be honest I don't remember why I left most of them.
MV I left cause RL friends wanted to start a high sec wardec corp.
NC. was cause friends wanted to start a merc corp.

13. What are your favourite ships to fly? How well can you fly them? Can you give us fitting examples? Would there be any ships like doctrine ships that would be an issue to fly?
(Especially about T3's, logi, caps)

My favourite ships are the Sabre and Vega. I like hacs dictors and t3's I am quite rusty now, to be honest. I am not sure what your doctrine currently is.

[Sabre, *Sabre .1 Solo/small gang]
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Damage Control II

5MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Republic Fleet Medium Shield Extender
Republic Fleet Medium Shield Extender
J5b Enduring Warp Scrambler

150mm Light AutoCannon II
Interdiction Sphere Launcher I

Small Core Defense Field Extender II
Small Core Defense Field Extender II

[Sabre, Sabre .2 - fleet]
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Damage Control II

5MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Medium Azeotropic Restrained Shield Extender
Medium Azeotropic Restrained Shield Extender
J5b Enduring Warp Scrambler

125mm Gatling AutoCannon II
Prototype Cloaking Device I
Interdiction Sphere Launcher I

Small Core Defense Field Extender I
Small Core Defense Field Extender I

14. Please link the zkillboard where we can find the best, most accurate stats for your PVP history.
https://zkillboard.com/character/1016307293/
https://zkillboard.com/character/222904694/

I am pretty sure my most active period is not covered by zkill.

15. Tell us about your overall fleet experience? IE large scale, small scale,
I have done small gang PVP, massive capital slugfests and everything in between.

16. Have you ever been an FC and if so what kind of fleets did you do?
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. small gang PVP and RR battleship, but to be honest it is not for me.

17. You are required to be able to fly a FAX on an alt in MV, what other caps can you fly and explain us what your experience are with those caps.
Eyar can fly a carrier and a fax. he is dedicated to flying those and a super in the near future.
I was there for quite a few capital slugfests, hot drops and ganks. Obe comes to mind as do a few fights in decklein.

18. Do you have a super? If so can you also fly a fax on a separate alt?
So I don't have a super yet, but I am close(2/3months). I don't have a separate fax alt. willing to buy or train one tough.
I might buy a titan alt in the far future(6months).

19. Have you previously been involved in any large-scale capitals fleet fights while in a capital ship?
Yes

20. IF applicable, why should the corp overlook any deficiencies?
I have to be honest I am quite rusty, but I need action to get back where I was. I realise that my recent killboard activity is not so glorious, and would understand if I get rejected. I am a decent guy and help my corp buddies.
I also like stroopwafels :D
Last edited by hopsiah on Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.

chinch_darine

Re: Application Eyar/Hopsiah

Post by chinch_darine »

I see you expect a friendly atmoshphere.... Is that 100% or just occasionally? Not sure I can push myself to be nice all the time

hopsiah

Post by hopsiah »

chinch_darine wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:58 pm
I see you expect a friendly atmoshphere.... Is that 100% or just occasionally? Not sure I can push myself to be nice all the time
owh i am dutch, you can be direct and honest i consider that the friendliest of all.

Hops.
Last edited by hopsiah on Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

chinch_darine

Post by chinch_darine »

hopsiah wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:19 pm
chinch_darine wrote:
owh i am dutch you can be direct, and honest i consider that the friendliest of all.

Hops.
Oh you're dutch.... I now understand your reference to stroopwaffles.... :|

hopsiah

Post by hopsiah »

chinch_darine wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:22 pm
hopsiah wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:19 pm
chinch_darine wrote:
owh i am dutch, you can be direct and honest i consider that the friendliest of all.

Hops.
Oh you're dutch.... I now understand your reference to stroopwaffles.... :|
Indeed but who doesn't like stroopwafels ?

Hops.
Last edited by hopsiah on Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

feuerfrei_x

Post by feuerfrei_x »

Dutch , SMH. :lol:

plain213
Donator
Donator

Post by plain213 »

Hops,

Thanks for the application and welcome back to the game after such a long break!

I’m interested your take in the current game and how it’s changed since you’ve come back? What areas would you say you’d need support from us in? (Which ofc we will support you if successful).

Also, are you a person that likes to keep up with eve politics? We’re obviously at war, things are due to heat up. Is this something you’d look forward to getting straight into?

Cheers,
Plain

master_el-tom
Donator
Donator

Post by master_el-tom »

Pick a new nationality and try again. Thanks

hopsiah

Post by hopsiah »

plain213 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:29 am
Hops,

Thanks for the application and welcome back to the game after such a long break!

I’m interested your take in the current game and how it’s changed since you’ve come back? What areas would you say you’d need support from us in? (Which ofc we will support you if successful).

Also, are you a person that likes to keep up with eve politics? We’re obviously at war, things are due to heat up. Is this something you’d look forward to getting straight into?

Cheers,
Plain
On the whole, I think eve is in a better place. I have not experienced the new sov system but from what I read, it seems less grindy and more strategic altho I am hearing mixed opinions. The upwell system seems to have much more depth. The new player environment seems to have improved 10x. Not everyone liked eves old approach of throwing you into the pool and seeing if you can teach yourself how to swim.

I dislike Skill injectors with a passion and am not sure about the cyno change.

I mostly need support with getting the rust off, action will do that. Other than that there is not much I need physically. as the directors can see I am quite self-sufficient when it comes to isk. I will need an aeon in a month or two but could also just buy it off the market.

Yes, I keep up with eve politics even read about it sometimes during my break. I am very much looking forward to getting in on the action. seems quite ironic that it's now goonswarm holding up in delve. When I heard about world war z 2 I had to be part of it.

To many dutchies huh? this is why I don't go to all-inn resorts(among many other reasons) in Spain and Turkey. we get annoying when we are with too many :D

Hops.
Last edited by hopsiah on Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

plain213
Donator
Donator

Post by plain213 »

Thanks for the response.

Either TJ or Blank will be in touch, pretty sure they have already and advise you of the process from here.

Thanks
Plain