Skill Points: 138+ mil
Origin(created/bought): Bought

Alt.3
Character Name: arokh2
Skill Points: 25+ mil
Origin(created/bought): Bought

Questions:

4. How did you hear about us? used to be in MV

5. Why do you wish to join us? What can we expect from you? What do you expect from us? Just recently came back from a long break. I hear MV is a nice clan.Good corpo member that likes to fight. content creation, isk creation

6. Do you know someone currently in MV that would vouch for you? Their name? yeah know a few folks still there from a decade ago. Tj, DT, RX, Alchie, and some others I am sure that have been with corp a while.

7. What do you like to do in EVE and why? I like to rat and lose covert ops with this new cloaky shit changes. I like to pvp, do roams,
8. What timezone are you?US eastern

9. How old are you? 39, getting old af

10. How many hours a week do u play on average? 2-4 depending on work week.

11. Have you've had any major breaks from the game? And if so, what was the reason(s) for it?yeah took a long 6 year break after the battle of b-r

12. What corps and alliances you have been a part of and why did you leave? FE, LV, MM, PL

13. What are your favorite ships to fly? How well can you fly them? Can you give us fitting examples? Would there be any ships like doctrine ships that would be an issue to fly? I like all ships. I prefer laser long range ships still today. Nothing beats Tachyons tbh.
(Especially about T3's, logi, caps)

14. Please link the zkillboard where we can find the best, most accurate stats for your pvp history. https://zkillboard.com/character/166804901/

15. Tell us about your overall fleet experience? IE large scale, small scale. I've done them all.

16. Have you ever been an FC and if so what kind of fleets did you do? Some exp in FCing yes.

17. Do you have a super? If so can you also fly a fax on a separate alt? No super. Will train for fax if I do get one

18. Have you previously been involved in any large-scale capitals fleet fights while in a capital ship? Last massive fight was in b-r with PL

19. IF applicable, why should the corp overlook any deficiencies? my third leg won't hurt anyone I promise.
Last edited by kaleon on Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quesa

Re: Kaleon App

Post by quesa »

that blue font is shit!
ragzs

Post by ragzs »

what in the name of all that is holy made you choose that damn font color for responses?
kaleon

Post by kaleon »

Because it will make people really read it? I saw some of the other apps and it was boring as hell. You guys got lucky I didnt go rainbow lol
killer_nomad_nikkin

Post by killer_nomad_nikkin »

kaleon wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:00 pm Because it will make people really read it? I saw some of the other apps and it was boring as hell. You guys got lucky I didnt go rainbow lol
i would rather that be the case so at least it was half readable
kaleon

Post by kaleon »

I can read it just fine. Plus blue dark blue is my fav color.
floda

Post by floda »

Love the Blue

The most important question is this:
Rank the following countries from best to worst: Austria,Iceland,Netherlands, Wales.
kaleon

Post by kaleon »

#1 Iceland (elf woman lover) specially seeing all the icelandic woman with their strollers on main street is hot as hell.
#4 Netherlands (only Enschede, I love)
#4 Wales (too many wankers)
#4 Australia (Tyrants)
floda

Post by floda »

kaleon wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:19 pm #1 Iceland (elf woman lover) specially seeing all the icelandic woman with their strollers on main street is hot as hell.
#4 Australia (Tyrants)

+100
master_el-tom
Donator

Post by master_el-tom »

kaleon wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:19 pm #1 Iceland (elf woman lover) specially seeing all the icelandic woman with their strollers on main street is hot as hell.
#4 Australia (Tyrants)
Looks like you can't even read. -1 from my side