Origin(created/bought): created

Alt.4
Character Name: Drago Bellatorus
Skill Points: 11 mill
Origin(created/bought): created

Questions:

4. How did you hear about us?
From various players such as Ragzs, mrbabooon and others

5. Why do you wish to join us? What can we expect from you? What do you expect from us?
My current corp is unstable. I’d prefer to belong to an established corporation that I can count on still existing for many years. Also my current corp is very small and has little to no opportunity to PVP.

I’m a very active player that listens to directions well and learns quickly.

From MV I’d like to learn all aspects of PVP, from support, to interdiction and tackle and then eventually FC.

6. Do you know someone currently in MV that would vouch for you? Their name?
Ragzs, mrbaboon, Thrathius (Deo), Weyland

7. What do you like to do in EVE and why?
I like all aspects of EVE. Currently the majority of my time is spent mining while also doing production and PVE. But Mining and production have always been a stepping stone to supporting my PVP activities. My current corp cannot do ship replacement, so I’ve spent most of my time and skill points building a financial base for myself so that I can fund my PVP ventures.

8. What timezone are you?
MST Arizona (no daylight savings time)

9. How old are you?

10. How many hours a week do u play on average?
Too many, probably about 40 hours or more. I’ve played pretty much every day since January, 7 days a week.

11. Have you've had any major breaks from the game? And if so, what was the reason(s) for it?
Yes, I first started playing EVE back in August of 2019. I like difficult games and I like to learn things on my own, so I played about 2 months without joining a corporation. Of course it was very grindy and a lot of work and eventually I took a break, mostly because I had so few skills and there was very little I could do. But I always intended to return to EVE and continued my Omega subscription and maintained a training queue. Then finally in January of this year, I returned and joined a corporation.

12. What corps and alliances you have been a part of and why did you leave?
First was Canadian Forces Corp, it was a wormhole corp and I had very little experience with EVE. Also they didn’t try to teach anything at all. So I decided to find a corp that was more willing to help me learn things.

I then joined Evil Care Bear Syndicate. This was my introduction to living in null sec. It was a steep learning curve but fun. However, I happened to join the corp just as their CEO was inactive because of real life issues. The new CEO was a poor leader (this was the opinion of most people in the corp) and people started leaving. I left to join a new corp of people that left Evil Care Bears.

I then joined my current corp Brass Monkey Syndicate with Ragzs and mrbabooon. I learned a lot from these guys while in Evil Care Bears and wanted to continue working with them in Brass Monkey. Ragzs and I have worked really hard to keep the corporation afloat, but it also suffers from poor leadership. It also has very little opportunity for PVP fleets.

13. What are your favorite ships to fly? How well can you fly them? Can you give us fitting examples? Would there be any ships like doctrine ships that would be an issue to fly?
(Especially about T3's, logi, caps)

I tend to like the brawler type ships. I really like the Hecate but I need more experience with it in PVP. I’ve used the Ishtar a lot for PVE. I prefer the more agile ships, cruisers or smaller. But there are no ships or weapon types that I dislike.

I can fly nearly all the NC doctrine sub caps and logi. I am a few days from flying HICs, and a couple weeks from flying T3 cruisers.

PVP Vagabond fit
Dark Blood Capacitor Power Relay
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Shadow Serpentis Assault Damage Control

Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
Pith X-Type Large Shield Booster
Gistum B-Type 50MN Microwarpdrive
Republic Fleet Warp Scrambler

220mm Vulcan AutoCannon II
Corpii A-Type Small Energy Neutralizer

Medium Ancillary Current Router I
Medium Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

Acolyte II x5

Republic Fleet Phased Plasma M x2500
Barrage M x2500
Republic Fleet EMP M x1570
Hail M x2365
Guristas Tungsten Charge L x1000
Guristas Inferno Torpedo x1000
Nanite Repair Paste x200

14. Please link the zkillboard where we can find the best, most accurate stats for your pvp history.
https://zkillboard.com/character/2115573868/

15. Tell us about your overall fleet experience? IE large scale, small scale.
I’ve been flying in Spotless fleets for a couple months. He’s a very patient FC and I’ve learned a lot. I have also joined a couple large NC fleets where time dilation was between 10 and 20 percent.

16. Have you ever been an FC and if so what kind of fleets did you do?
No. After flying with Spotless for a couple months I can see how much knowledge and experience is needed to be an effective FC. I’d like to eventually step into that role but it’s going to take some time.

17. Do you have a super? If so can you also fly a fax on a separate alt?
I cannot fly any caps at this time.

18. Have you previously been involved in any large-scale capitals fleet fights while in a capital ship?
No

19. IF applicable, why should the corp overlook any deficiencies?
I really enjoy the difficulty of EVE. I learn quickly and listen to directions well. And I am very self sufficient with my mining and production. Affording caps is not a problem, I just need some time to skill up.
ragzs

Re: application

Post by ragzs »

Ducaht has my upvote and vouch for joining the corp, he is very driven, plays lots, interested in all sorts of varied gameplay, takes direction well, USTZ and i think would be a very valuable asset to invest in for our corp.
quesa

Post by quesa »

+1 Great guy and he sends nudes on request!
janjan_jansen

Post by janjan_jansen »

Hope we get a chance to try out that vagabond fit.
ducaht_bellatorus

Post by ducaht_bellatorus »

Dude, I only sent those to you, and then you had to go and start a Only Fans page with my pics. That's the last time I'm trading nudes for ISK.
mrbabooon

Post by mrbabooon »

ducaht_bellatorus

Love fresh pineapple, but put it on pizza and we'll have words
plain213
Donator

Post by plain213 »

Hi Ducaht,

Thank you for your application. I don't have any further questions and our recruitment guys are processing your app.

Although I will point out that we have a rule at our discretion around amount of PVP activity. I would hope that when the opportunity presents itself that you will do what you can to gain the experience needed to be an effective member of MV and NC.

Any questions please shout

Plain
ducaht_bellatorus

Agreed, yes I've gone out with PVP groups every single chance I've gotten. Most of those have been with Spotless fleets because I get his fleet pings. But I've had a few opportunities to join other NC fleets also.
plain213
Donator

Post by plain213 »

Good stuff.