Scar San Application(Maybe just Alathax for now)

RECRUITMENT CURRENTLY OPEN

Moderators: plain213, Director

scar_san

Scar San Application(Maybe just Alathax for now)

Post by scar_san »

Main
Character Name: Scar San
Skill Points: Around 33M
Origin(created/bought): Created
zKill Link: https://zkillboard.com/character/2120845982/

Alt.1
Character Name: Alathax
Skill Points: Around 40M
Origin(created/bought): bought (full access and secured)
zKill Link: https://zkillboard.com/character/1740001833/

Alt.2
Character Name: Scar God
Skill Points: 13M
zKill Link: https://zkillboard.com/character/2120983587/

Alt.3
Character Name: Scar Patrone
Skill Points: 11M
zKill Link: Indi/PI Toon

Alt.4
Character Name: Heindraert Estemaire
Skill Points: Sub 5M FW Toon (Alpha)
zKill Link: https://zkillboard.com/character/2121302749/

Alt.5
Character Name: Leah Takahashi
Skill Points: Sub 5M (Stripped alt for SP to main)
Origin(created/bought): Bought (full access and secured)
zKill Link: https://zkillboard.com/character/2118925879/ (turned into PI Toon so all it does is PI In low sec)

Alt.6
Character Name: Isk Doubling Service
Skill Points: Sub 5M (came with Alathax training for PI)
Origin(created/bought): Came with Alathax (read above for info)
zKill Link: N/A sits in Jita training for PI

Alt.7
Character Name: I'm Not Bald
Skill Points: Maxed 5M Alpha Clone (Steam account @_@)
zKill Link: https://zkillboard.com/character/2121097438/

I have too many alts I'm just gonna post their names and what they do (they are Authed)
Aimee Estemaire PI Toon (Alpha clone cant even do PI any more useless account) (bought have full access to my email)
Alphine Miromme PI Toon (Alpha clone cant even do PI any more useless account) (bought have full access to my email)
Charlie Sund (came with these 2)
Ashley Fox Cyno/Ishtar Toon Bought (have full access)
Cirii Zireael ^ same as this came with it I forget which ones the Ishtar one

(I swear I don't have a problem ok)

Questions:

4. How did you hear about us?
From my good friend Deconed who also introduced us to TJ who mentioned WA which then turns out is affiliated to NC and then back to you guys.

5. Why do you wish to join us? What can we expect from you? What do you expect from us?
I feel like its time for me to take the next step in my eve career and grow up. I will come to most fleets if possible and pretty much try and participate in every activity that I can be in. Ask not what a country can do for man but what man can do for his country or whatever they say now a days.

6. Do you know someone currently in MV that would vouch for you? Their name?
Deconed

7. What do you like to do in EVE and why?
I like to suffer and watch other suffer with me (my corp) but also like to watch other suffer more (the enemy). In all seriousness though this game was hard to get into but once I found my rhythm it was really enjoyable to play.

8. What timezone are you?
US CST

9. How old are you?

10. How many hours a week do u play on average?
I work from home so I can do 8 hours per day (like a job really) but can put in more hours if needed or less hours depending on whats going on.

11. Have you've had any major breaks from the game? And if so, what was the reason(s) for it?
I've only been playing since January so I haven't really had time to process the trauma of starting this game.

12. What corps and alliances you have been a part of and why did you leave?
I have been in TTO which was the first ever corp that reached out to me. If you look at my eve who you will see my first attept at trying to join a null alliance (they thought I was someone else so they let me in with out background checking me). Then I founded Web3 which I have been with till this day. In terms of alliances I have only been a part of Desolate based in Providence.

13. What are your favorite ships to fly? How well can you fly them? Can you give us fitting examples? Would there be any ships like doctrine ships that would be an issue to fly?
(Especially about T3's, logi, caps)
I really like trig ships (unless you count the 3B tengu fit I have that Ill never fly). Mostly like Vedmak or Leshak even though I try to avoid flying them because I wouldn't be able to replace them. In terms of a fit I will share a tengu fit that I have really liked:
[Tengu, Candice]
Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System
Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System
Capacitor Flux Coil II

Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
Gist B-Type Shield Boost Amplifier
Gist B-Type Shield Boost Amplifier
Gistum C-Type 10MN Afterburner
Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
Pith X-Type Large Shield Booster
Gistum C-Type Multispectrum Shield Hardener

Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II

Medium Ancillary Current Router I
Medium Core Defense Operational Solidifier II
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II

Tengu Core - Augmented Graviton Reactor
Tengu Defensive - Amplification Node
Tengu Offensive - Accelerated Ejection Bay
Tengu Propulsion - Fuel Catalyst

Sisters Core Scanner Probe x8
Scourge Rage Heavy Assault Missile x15755
Inherent Implants 'Lancer' Small Energy Turret SE-602 x1
Expired SoCT Scan Booster I x1
Expired Guri Malakim Shield Booster I x1
Expired SoCT Armor Booster I x1
Strong Blue Pill Booster x1
Genolution Core Augmentation CA-1 x1
Agency 'Pyrolancea' DB3 Dose I x1
Expired Guri Malakim Turret Booster I x2
Agency 'Hardshell' TB5 Dose II x1
Expired SoCT Agility Booster I x2
Agency 'Overclocker' SB5 Dose II x1
Expired Basic Capsuleer Day XX Cerebral Accelerator x1
Faint Scoped Warp Disruptor x1

(its named Candice cause candice dick fit in yo mouth)

14. Tell us about your overall fleet experience? IE large scale, small scale.
Currently since joining WA I have experience larger scale fleets. In Desolate alliance we mostly ran small scale (10 to 100 people max because the alliance sucked at forming)

15. Have you ever been an FC and if so what kind of fleets did you do?
I try not to FC but if needed I can do it. I don't necessarily know the game enough (velocity or how to alpha someone) to really feel comfortable FCing but I can do it.

16. Do you have a super? If so can you also fly a fax on a separate alt?
I currently do not have a super but I can buy the books to sit in a phoenix (the best is caldari). I do have one alt (Scar God) that is training into FAX or Guardian LOGI atm.

17. Have you previously been involved in any large-scale capitals fleet fights while in a capital ship?
No but I would like to they seem like fun.

18. IF applicable, why should the corp overlook any deficiencies?
Truthfully I can go on about how I'm destined to be the greatest Eve Online player to exist but I won't bore you all with that even though I could. I think overall my SP is small but my brain is big once I learn I learn well. I have the ambition and the drive to get better at PvP in this game and once I set my mind to it I am stubborn (you can ask my girlfriend). I will not stop until I am snuggly 100%
deconed

Re: Scar San Application(Maybe just Alathax for now)

Post by deconed »

i vouch for these guys
ragzs

Post by ragzs »

How do you plan to be self sufficient in game? One thing we expect is for you to be able to plex your accounts and be able to reship as necessary, as well as the upfront cost of buying/flying doctrine ships. This can be very skill and ISK intensive at the start.

I joined MV with only 45M SP so i don't mind low SP accounts, but what doctrines of ours can you and can't you fly?
Some examples of Doctrines:
TFI
Nightmare
Rohk
EOS
Sleipnir
Paladins
Ferox
Munins

LOGIS that might be MUCH easier to train into:
Basi
Scimitar
Guardian
Nestor

Or are you planning on going the Small Tackle/Bubble route to help in fleets that way?

How do you feel about Pineapple on Pizza?

Rank these activities in EVE from Fully Erect to "oops it's a ladyboy" (1-6)
-Mining
-Small Gang PVP
-Gate Camps
-solo abyssals
-Large scale Fleets
-BLOPS with TJ

What is your ICQ number?

Coffee or Tea in the morning?

You are on a date, everything is going well, your date brings you back to their place....you walk into the bedroom and notice there are rubber sheets on the bed.....What do you do?
scar_san

Post by scar_san »

ragzs wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:30 am How do you plan to be self sufficient in game? One thing we expect is for you to be able to plex your accounts and be able to reship as necessary, as well as the upfront cost of buying/flying doctrine ships. This can be very skill and ISK intensive at the start.

I joined MV with only 45M SP so i don't mind low SP accounts, but what doctrines of ours can you and can't you fly?
Some examples of Doctrines:
TFI
Nightmare
Rohk
EOS
Sleipnir
Paladins
Ferox
Munins

LOGIS that might be MUCH easier to train into:
Basi
Scimitar
Guardian
Nestor

Or are you planning on going the Small Tackle/Bubble route to help in fleets that way?

How do you feel about Pineapple on Pizza?

Rank these activities in EVE from Fully Erect to "oops it's a ladyboy" (1-6)
-Mining
-Small Gang PVP
-Gate Camps
-solo abyssals
-Large scale Fleets
-BLOPS with TJ

What is your ICQ number?

Coffee or Tea in the morning?

You are on a date, everything is going well, your date brings you back to their place....you walk into the bedroom and notice there are rubber sheets on the bed.....What do you do?
So in terms of PLEXING my account/accounts its either going to be out of my wallet (it doesn't really put a dent on my income) or if possible once I hit enough SP to figure out other in game means. I know pochven is lucrative for PLEXing accounts so I am potentially looking into that as well. I can fly Marauders on 3 toons so if needed I can also Marauder rat or mine.

I can field 2 TFIs (one T2 and one T1 Meta) and working on getting a guardian toon (that can fly a paladin). Ferox and Rohk I can fly both with meta guns (working on T2 guns). In terms of Logi I don't think I can field any yet but like mentioned I am dedicating one toon to being a FAX/LOGI toon unsure if that should be how it goes but thats what I'm doing.

Pinapple on pizza yes because I like hawaiin pizza so this is no issue for me!

Activities ranking
- Blops with TJ at the top because technically I only almost ever did it almost once
- Large Scale Fleets 6
- Mining 5
- Gate camps 4
- Solo Abyssals 3
- Gate camps (I don't think theres honor in gatecamps but a kill is a kill) 2

ICQ code (I think I'm 2 young for this one sorry)

I prefer coffee over tea but if I'm feeling different Ill do tea in the morning. Some earl gray is typically nice with a bagel some times.

I think I would walk out mostly to not be unfaithful to my girlfriend but also who has rubber sheets when silk exists ??? it doesn't really make sense ???
plain213
Donator

Post by plain213 »

He likes pineapple on pizza so +1 for me.
ragzs

Post by ragzs »

he likes pineapple on pizza, the sacrilege..... -1 from me :P
ch_angch_ang

Post by ch_angch_ang »

He likes pineapple on pizza -1for me lol

How are you with being told what to do ? I mean if your told to train certain skills or told how to fly a ship correctly?

Are you maxing your skills to the max specifically for the tfi there is a few skills that need to be maxed out to fly the ship correctly within fleets... ?
scar_san

Post by scar_san »

ch_angch_ang wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:59 pm He likes pineapple on pizza -1for me lol

How are you with being told what to do ? I mean if your told to train certain skills or told how to fly a ship correctly?

Are you maxing your skills to the max specifically for the tfi there is a few skills that need to be maxed out to fly the ship correctly within fleets... ?
I listen very well but theres a lot of things I want to do in this game. In terms of TFI have 1 maxed basically minus bomb and sentry drones the other could be maxed within a few days if I decide to spend otherwise its slowly ticking down. So for example TFI I pivoted my main to get it to T2 mostly missing weapons and sentry drones. In terms of min maxing though I try and get the closes ship possible needed so I'm also training interdictors on main beacuse I might as well have some use in any fleet needed. Wether it be fleet or not dictor will always be needed to man handle baddies so I figure I can pivot depending on whats needed. Sorry for the long winded questions but yes I listen to whats said but I also pivot when I want to.
ch_angch_ang

Post by ch_angch_ang »

+1 from.me
nakota_joe_nakota

Post by nakota_joe_nakota »

i'm no one to say thumbs down, but i rarely give a thumbs up.+1 from me.