My MV Application :)

RECRUITMENT CURRENTLY OPEN

Moderators: plain213, Director

thorgirm_grudgebearer

My MV Application :)

Post by thorgirm_grudgebearer »

** PLEASE USE THE BELOW TEMPLATE WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, BE SURE TO JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS

PLEASE DELETE THE ABOVE BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION **

Main
Character Name: Thorgirm Grudebearer
Skill Points: 19,772,000
Origin(created/bought): 2023.06.05
zKill Link: https://zkillboard.com/character/2121290365/

Alt.1
Character Name: Thorgrim The Industrial
Skill Points: 4,972,000
Origin(created/bought): 2023.09.06
zKill Link:https://zkillboard.com/character/2121587399/ (not a PVP toon... yet)

Alt.2
Character Name: Thorgrim the Strong... Lost the info too and haven't bothered to recover the account
Skill Points:
Origin(created/bought):
zKill Link:

Questions:

4. How did you hear about us?
Joined WA thru WEB3 and now Deconed has said hey you guys that can apply should come over
5. Why do you wish to join us? What can we expect from you? What do you expect from us?
I want to join to do more pvp ops such as black ops and pochven fleets, you can expect an active nice guy from me and I will expect the same from my corp mates :)
6. Do you know someone currently in MV that would vouch for you? Their name?
Deconed will vouch for me
7. What do you like to do in EVE and why?
I like to run t4-t6 abyssals and mine on my alt, I do a lot of ratting but I find it boring. When I can find opportunities then i go pvp with some other WEB3 Guys.
8. What timezone are you?
US timezone. MT
9. How old are you?
10. How many hours a week do u play on average?
20-30
11. Have you've had any major breaks from the game? And if so, what was the reason(s) for it?
No I started relatively recently so haven't had a need or want for a break
12. What corps and alliances you have been a part of and why did you leave?
Corps: Web3, Alliance: Desolate/ Web3, Alliance: Weaponised Autism
13. What are your favorite ships to fly? How well can you fly them? Can you give us fitting examples? Would there be any ships like doctrine ships that would be an issue to fly?
(Especially about T3's, logi, caps)
Trig ships up to Drek, bombers with t1 torps. Very close to TFI doctrine, Harpy and other t2 frigs of that sort
14. Tell us about your overall fleet experience? IE large scale, small scale.
I have been apart of many NC and WA fleets that can be from 1000 pilots to 5. I have served in all different roles from dps, logi, tackle and even FC
15. Have you ever been an FC and if so what kind of fleets did you do?
I am currently an FC for WA I do not have much experience but I am learning. I am used to small gang pvp fleets like ONI or hurricane 10-30 man fleets with logi and tackle. I am willing to learn how to command a larger fleet!

16. Do you have a super? If so can you also fly a fax on a separate alt?
I do not have a super but can start training for one if needed
17. Have you previously been involved in any large-scale capitals fleet fights while in a capital ship?
I have been involved in caps fleets but only as tackle.
18. IF applicable, why should the corp overlook any deficiencies?
The corp should overlook my low SP because I have put those skill points into valuable places, ask anyone in WA, Web3, or even Deconed, I can more than pull my weight despite not being able to fly every ship :) I am also close to many BS doctrines such as TFI so if you accept me id be able to use those ships not too long from now
-Thank you!!
deconed

Re: My MV Application :)

Post by deconed »

this guy is good peeps
ragzs

Post by ragzs »

your attention to detail is a little lacking......Note the application where it says to delete above :) but let's not focus on that.

So it sounds like you have a plan to be self sufficient in game, as far as plexing and making ISK. Do you plan on buying and using Skill injectors in order to fly different doctrines as needed?

what doctrines of ours can you and can't you fly?
Some examples of Doctrines:
TFI
Nightmare
Rohk
EOS
Sleipnir
Paladins
Ferox
Munins

LOGIS that might be MUCH easier to train into:
Basi
Scimitar
Guardian
Nestor

Or are you planning on going the Small Tackle/Bubble route to help in fleets that way?

How do you feel about Pineapple on Pizza?

Rank these activities in EVE from Fully Erect to "oops it's a ladyboy" (1-6)
-Mining
-Small Gang PVP
-Gate Camps
-solo abyssals
-Large scale Fleets
-BLOPS with TJ

What is your ICQ number?

Coffee or Tea in the morning?

You are on a date, everything is going well, your date brings you back to their place....you walk into the bedroom and notice there are rubber sheets on the bed.....What do you do?
ch_angch_ang

Post by ch_angch_ang »

Do you have any experience with black ops fleet at all?

I noticed you said that you like to do abysall and mining first on what you like about eve? Is this priority over pvp what order would you put them in as what you love about most in eve?
thorgirm_grudgebearer

ragzs wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:35 am your attention to detail is a little lacking......Note the application where it says to delete above :) but let's not focus on that.

So it sounds like you have a plan to be self sufficient in game, as far as plexing and making ISK. Do you plan on buying and using Skill injectors in order to fly different doctrines as needed?

TFI
Nightmare
Rohk
EOS
Sleipnir
Paladins
Ferox
Munins

Basi
Scimitar
Guardian
Nestor

Or are you planning on going the Small Tackle/Bubble route to help in fleets that way?

-Mining
-Small Gang PVP
-Gate Camps
-solo abyssals
-Large scale Fleets
-BLOPS with TJ

What is your ICQ number?

You are on a date, everything is going well, your date brings you back to their place....you walk into the bedroom and notice there are rubber sheets on the bed.....What do you do?
ragzs wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:35 am your attention to detail is a little lacking......Note the application where it says to delete above :) but let's not focus on that.

TFI
Nightmare
Rohk
EOS
Sleipnir
Paladins
Ferox
Munins

Basi
Scimitar
Guardian
Nestor

-Mining
-Small Gang PVP
-Gate Camps
-solo abyssals
-Large scale Fleets
-BLOPS with TJ

What is your ICQ number?

[/quote]
First of all I have no idea how to use this program so I apologize if I don’t properly format these. Secondly ya I have dyslexia so I apologize about misreading direction lol.

To answer your LSI and skill injecting questions yes I plan to inject skills to round out my ability to use all the doctrines. I am prefer to bubble and tackle so that would be my first priority but I am not far off from rokh, TFI and slepnir doctrines and logi is similar where I don’t have the ships but I’m close to them. But the doctrines I can fly are Harpy, interceptors, basically all frig tackle. I can fly all the fulls for the doctrines besides slepnir but I am currently working on the t2 guns.

Pineapple on pizza is a curse and I’m sorry if that doesn’t get me a spot but I will die on this hill! Lol

1. Small gang PVP
2. Solo abyssal
3. BLOPS
4. Large scale PVP
5. Gate camps
6. Mining

I would like to point out I love all those activities but I’d say generally that’s my favorite

I had to look up what an ICQ number was from my corpies so we will just say 111-1111-11111 work? Cool

In the morning I prefer coffee but to be honest I’m not much of a tea or coffee person.

And for the date question… ya I see rubber blankets I’m telling her I gotta leave room for Jesus and walk out right there!

Again so sorry about not reading correctly and sorry if I didn’t properly organize these I’m doing all this from my phone atm.
Thank you all!
thorgirm_grudgebearer

Hello this is my second attempt at a reply, I’m doing this from my phone and it’s not the best to do on. Also I apologize about not reading the directions I got dyslexia and when I’m reading a lot I tend to brain fart a bit! Anyway

I am more than willing to skill inject to help me catch up I have already purchased a couple of them.
With doctrine ships I can fly all the hulls besides Muninn and Slepnir but I’m working on guns such as large turret hybrid 5
I can fly most the interceptors especially minmatar and caldari faction frigs and destroyers. So in a fleet setting I think I would go more for small tackle and bubbles and I enjoy doing that as well makes me feel like a hero!

Also pineapple on pizza is just not good I’m sorry I just can’t get my head around it!

Fully erect: small gang pvp
Ooo just a bit more baby: abyssals
Eh i mean the little guy is almost there: large scale PVP
Alright I’m not usually like this: BLOPS
Let me just get my blue pill: Gate Camps
Oops it’s a ladyboy: mining

I love all those things it’s just that sometimes the last two can get very boring! I also don’t have much experience with BLOPS , to answer changs questions but I do enjoy PVP over PVE but I got to make money so I find my self doing those things over PVP!

I had to look up what an ICQ number was, I’m a child what can I say so I’m just gonna pass on that question

Coffee or tea I’d have to go with coffee but to be honest I’m not much of a coffee or tea person!

Then with the date question… I’m tellin that lovely girl I gotta leave room for Jesus I ain’t messing with that and I’m walking out the doors I came in!

Again sorry if the format isn’t correct I’m doin this from my phone but I hope these weird answers to these weird questions satisfy your needs! XD
ragzs

Post by ragzs »

love the replies, +1 from me