RECRUITMENT CURRENTLY OPEN

Moderators: plain213, Director

humpback

Hello there !

Post by humpback »

Main
Character Name: Humpback
Skill Points: 215M
Origin(created/bought): bought (from Calendril, he really ripped me off)
zKill Link: https://zkillboard.com/character/1923322193/

Alt.1
Character Name: Zucker Artson
Skill Points: 265M
Origin(created/bought):bought (but so long ago, I consider him created)
zKill Link: https://zkillboard.com/character/245497819/

Alt.2
Character Name: Amaro Vortex
Skill Points: 182M
Origin(created/bought):created
zKill Link: https://zkillboard.com/character/1162272309/

Questions:

4. How did you hear about us?

Well, we played with some of you guys in the past and also in WA.

5. Why do you wish to join us? What can we expect from you? What do you expect from us?

It seems to us we can make more friends here, so looking forward to that. You can expect a helpfull attitude and great 'work' ethics and I expect no drama please

6. Do you know someone currently in MV that would vouch for you? Their name?

Mrs Ma'am Chang and Alchy

7. What do you like to do in EVE and why?

I like to move stuff around, damn I even do it for free

8. What timezone are you?

EU

9. How old are you?

I will not answer this impertinent question, but lets say I feel like 35. I have grandkids allready though, so go figure ;)

10. How many hours a week do u play on average?

Well in 2023 my Eve summerization said I played full time for a month (if you count 16h/day), I wont make that in 2024, but this game is my hobby and I am semi retired

11. Have you've had any major breaks from the game? And if so, what was the reason(s) for it?

Most of the time that our corp VBD fell apart and few to none were online, most of the time this was because the alliance we were with was disbanded or kicked out where they lived. For some reason we always ended up in Podion, so we just hate PHW and they love us for the content we created for them. This is when I started to enjoy moving stuff around

12. What corps and alliances you have been a part of and why did you leave?

Well in terms of corps mostly VBDB, in terms of alliances only a handfull, mostly we left because we were moved out the erea, like in the whole alliance as said in the former answer

13. What are your favorite ships to fly? How well can you fly them? Can you give us fitting examples? Would there be any ships like doctrine ships that would be an issue to fly?
(Especially about T3's, logi, caps)

I will not dissapoint you there I promise

14. Tell us about your overall fleet experience? IE large scale, small scale.

We did gate Camps, Roaming Fleets, NC. and other alliance Fleets, every sort of fleet there is, Large and small, some of us are excellent FC's even, well in 2010

15. Have you ever been an FC and if so what kind of fleets did you do?

Yes, I have been on small roaming fleets and gate camps but that was a very long time ago, i did enjoy it though I recall

16. Do you have a super? If so can you also fly a fax on a separate alt?

No and Yes

17. Have you previously been involved in any large-scale capitals fleet fights while in a capital ship?

Yes

18. IF applicable, why should the corp overlook any deficiencies?

I would not know, I dont understand the question?
Well anyway, any VBDB you take will not dissapoint you, we play this game together for 15+ years
Thank you for having us if so : DO UT DES