Main
Character Name: Duzedon
Skill Points: 129,319,000
Origin(created/bought): Born 2009
zKill Link: https://zkillboard.com/character/665133120/

Questions:

4. How did you hear about us?
Corp Move

5. Why do you wish to join us? What can we expect from you? What do you expect from us?
Corp Move, the odd fleet and about the same

6. Do you know someone currently in MV that would vouch for you? Their name?
Vipers Bastards, Humpback, Priest Creed, Calendril

7. What do you like to do in EVE and why?
for the most part, build stuff, isk and the pleasure of creation

8. What timezone are you?
PST

9. How old are you?

10. How many hours a week do u play on average?
Variable work schedule 8-10 atm

11. Have you've had any major breaks from the game? And if so, what was the reason(s) for it?
yes, losses in the T of is due to Theft and betrayal, and moving while crippled it takes a while to settle in

12. What corps and alliances you have been a part of and why did you leave?
local threat -> salus novus prior CEO ran off with the coffers and everyone's stuff
novus -> Ya Squad Corp collapsed when Razor alliance Fell in Providence i beleive
took a break due to moving joined house of el on my return 500+days of break
House -> indecision -> blackcross - C2c -. indecision was all the same group moving between regions
took a break when the T isk losses happened and i sat on a corps worth of W space assets for over a year to extract them
and then I'm part of Vipers with a stint in my personal holding corp Local holdings

13. What are your favorite ships to fly? How well can you fly them? Can you give us fitting examples? Would there be any ships like doctrine ships that would be an issue to fly?
(Especially about T3's, logi, caps)
station spinning champ of 2023 - I haven't flown a lot at least a year of bad tz for my old crew

14. Tell us about your overall fleet experience? IE large scale, small scale.
in the begining Local was a 500+ man corp of new bros we tackled carrieres in rifters and ransomed our way into Razer alliance back in the day was fun, fleets are a scarce commodity for a us tz pilot in a eu tz alliance

15. Have you ever been an FC and if so what kind of fleets did you do?
mining, and hauling tasks, i can run those, bombing runs, i can run those, tower bashes, i can run those, incursions i have at one one run those.

16. Do you have a super? If so can you also fly a fax on a separate alt?
Had, do not have, and yes i have a fax alt should i get a new one.

17. Have you previously been involved in any large-scale capital fleet fights while in a capital ship?
once, and only one.

18. IF applicable, why should the corp overlook any deficiencies?
I'm the duze any deficiencies are signs of character and I'm told that's important