Alt.2
Character Name:
Skill Points:
Origin(created/bought):
zKill Link:

Questions:

4. How did you hear about us?
I was apart of web3 and was referred through TF20Alchemy
5. Why do you wish to join us? What can we expect from you? What do you expect from us?
I wish to still be apart of nullsec and continue engaging in PVP. I still consider myself new to the game and would like help with different aspects of the game
6. Do you know someone currently in MV that would vouch for you? Their name?
No
7. What do you like to do in EVE and why?
I like that eve is a spaceship simulation game and also thats its a sandbox game. I like that I can do different things within eve. The thing that excites me most is that its entirely player driven and our actions determine how eve looks. To me thats kind of exciting unlike other games
8. What timezone are you?
London
9. How old are you?
10. How many hours a week do u play on average?
It will honestly vary. Sometimes I can give upwards of 10 hours a week and other times I can only give 1-2. Im expecting a kid on the way and I work a very busy job but I am eager to prove myself and learn and where I can contribute to the best that I can
11. Have you've had any major breaks from the game? And if so, what was the reason(s) for it?
The last few weeks. Lot of life events colliding as well as having to look for a new corp
12. What corps and alliances you have been a part of and why did you leave?
Web3
13. What are your favorite ships to fly? How well can you fly them? Can you give us fitting examples? Would there be any ships like doctrine ships that would be an issue to fly?
(Especially about T3's, logi, caps)
I like flying interceptors and have mostly been ratting with ishtars. I've been looking at T3 and would like to fly those and currently skilling into. Marauders just look insanely good and I would like to fly those. I may not have much experiance but I am dedicated to learning

14. Tell us about your overall fleet experience? IE large scale, small scale.
Unfortuenly I do not have much but I would like to learn and would welcome opportunities to learn
15. Have you ever been an FC and if so what kind of fleets did you do?
no
16. Do you have a super? If so can you also fly a fax on a separate alt?
no
17. Have you previously been involved in any large-scale capitals fleet fights while in a capital ship?
no
18. IF applicable, why should the corp overlook any deficiencies?
I learn quickly and am eager to delve deeper into eve. It fascinates me as a game and from the moment I started playing I've found other games lacking. I may not have the most sp or experiance but I am eager to learn and get involved. I'm also quite an easy person to get along with
floda

Re: Mandem9395 Application

Post by floda »

So i have 2 questions.

What is the best ginger joke you can tell me?

And rank thease countrys:
USA
The Netherlands
Denmark
Iceland
ragzs

Post by ragzs »

Hi there, thanks for interest in our corp.

couple questions for ya:
- have you considered skilling into logi first as that will allow you to be on almost any fleet in NC with the lowest amount of skill points? I see flying interceptors is something you really enjoy as well, so that can work out, however maybe if that's the role you like to play, skill into a sabre/flycatcher instead as bubblers tend to be more useful in big fleet fights.

- are there any other activities you like to do besides spin ishtars and pvp?

- Are you active on coms while you are online? we tend to want people to be on coms if they are around to help with the socialization aspect of the game.

- How do you feel about pineapple on pizza?
alan_artemisa

Post by alan_artemisa »

Would you be willing to start training dedicated dreadnought and force auxiliary alts?

What's the coolest or most enjoyable thing you've done so far in EVE?

You mentioned you have flown interceptors reasonably often so far. Do you have a working microphone and are you able to use it during fleets?
proto_moiecule

Post by proto_moiecule »

You'll need to focus on skilling into the doctrines we fly, as Ragzs mentioned logi is a good start. But if you're willing to learn and contribute then +1 from me.
ducaht_bellatorus

Post by ducaht_bellatorus »

I appreciate the candor and honesty in your application. That is more valuable than experience. Trust is extremely important in this game. And what Ragzs said is important. Skill into interdictors and logi because they have lower skill requirements - the DPS ships can come after that.
mandem9395

Post by mandem9395 »

floda wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:02 pm So i have 2 questions.

What is the best ginger joke you can tell me?
haha well -How do you get a ginger into an argument? Say something to them
And rank thease countrys:
USA-4
The Netherlands-1
Denmark-2
Iceland-3

Never been to denmark or iceland so those could easily be swapped
mandem9395

Post by mandem9395 »

ragzs wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:07 pm Hi there, thanks for interest in our corp.

couple questions for ya:
- have you considered skilling into logi first as that will allow you to be on almost any fleet in NC with the lowest amount of skill points? I see flying interceptors is something you really enjoy as well, so that can work out, however maybe if that's the role you like to play, skill into a sabre/flycatcher instead as bubblers tend to be more useful in big fleet fights.
-When I was part of Web3 they put forward a flycatcher skill plan. I've skilled into flycatchers but havent had the time to really learn to fly them well. I would like to to get involved asap

- are there any other activities you like to do besides spin ishtars and pvp?
I really got into abyssals. I only managed up to calm so not that exciting but i was building up isk to get better ships to progress on from that. I really want to get into industry and produce a few things the corp/alliance really needs for good isk and helping people out
- Are you active on coms while you are online? we tend to want people to be on coms if they are around to help with the socialization aspect of the game.
I play on a mac so i can definitely get on coms easily if its on discord. If its on mumble as mac wont let me download it I use it on my phone but its a bit more finickity but works

- How do you feel about pineapple on pizza?
well i used to hate it but my wife loves it so now I love it
mandem9395

Post by mandem9395 »

alan_artemisa wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:07 pm Would you be willing to start training dedicated dreadnought and force auxiliary alts?
I have a main and an alt. Happily would change the alt to skill train that if its needed
What's the coolest or most enjoyable thing you've done so far in EVE?
dont get me wrong some of the isk making things in eve can get mundane but its all worth it when i can take a ship out. The roams ive been on have just been so exciting
You mentioned you have flown interceptors reasonably often so far. Do you have a working microphone and are you able to use it during fleets?
I do have a microphone. If coms are on discord can access it easily but if its on mumble I have to use my phone as mac wont let me download
mandem9395

Post by mandem9395 »

proto_moiecule wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:15 pm You'll need to focus on skilling into the doctrines we fly, as Ragzs mentioned logi is a good start. But if you're willing to learn and contribute then +1 from me.
Absoultely willing to learn and absoluely willing to skill into doctrines. I had a look on NC and its a little overwhelming and could use a gentle nudge on what to skill into first