Skill Points:105676223
Origin(created/bought): created

Alt.2
Character Name: Dilbert Cheesebake
Skill Points:46945305
Origin(created/bought): created

Questions:

4. How did you hear about us? alchy/musttang/harold mott

5. Why do you wish to join us? What can we expect from you? What do you expect from us? i trust you. dedication. see my other 2 answers.

6. Do you know someone currently in MV that would vouch for you? Their name?alchy, musttang,harold mott, jaxsurfer and many others

7. What do you like to do in EVE and why? mine, build.research, invent not very good at pvp but i like gate camps.

8. What timezone are you? us

9. How old are you? 63

10. How many hours a week do u play on average? 30+

11. Have you've had any major breaks from the game? And if so, what was the reason(s) for it? i took a few months off once. i really can't recall when but i kept my accounts active so they didn't miss training.

12. What corps and alliances you have been a part of and why did you leave? when i started in eve i came via a dust/eve alliance. the alliance was proficiency v i think. i found that i didn't care for those guys very much so thats why i left them....that and they killed me a couple times.

13. What are your favorite ships to fly? How well can you fly them? Can you give us fitting examples? Would there be any ships like doctrine ships that would be an issue to fly?
(Especially about T3's, logi, caps) i can't use a loki yet but i'm good with tengu's and the gallante t3. also i can use a basilisk and most black ops ships.

14. Please link the zkillboard where we can find the best, most accurate stats for your pvp history. https://zkillboard.com/character/94638280/

15. Tell us about your overall fleet experience? IE large scale, small scale. small scale at best. mining fleets mostly but i was in gate camps a lot when we were in vodf
16. Have you ever been an FC and if so what kind of fleets did you do?negative

17. You are required to be able to fly a FAX on an alt in MV, what other caps can you fly and explain us what your experience are with those caps. fly ? yes, effectivly use not really. close though. finishing skills up for apostle.

18. Do you have a super? If so can you also fly a fax on a separate alt? negative. i have dreads and carriers only atm. and my alt is training for a fax too.

19. Have you previously been involved in any large-scale capitals fleet fights while in a capital ship?not really, but we got jumped a few times while i was in my rorqual....thats not really what you're talking about though.

20. IF applicable, why should the corp overlook any deficiencies? because i'm cute and the kidlets love me.