Skill Points:
Origin(created/bought):

Alt.2
Character Name:
Skill Points:
Origin(created/bought):

Questions:

4. How did you hear about us? Old friend Oakessy

5. Why do you wish to join us? What can we expect from you? What do you expect from us? I've always liked the way you guy conduct pvp. I will be on as many fleets as possible and help out where Im needed. Content is all im looking for

6. Do you know someone currently in MV that would vouch for you? Their name? Not sure if he would but Oakessy lol

7. What do you like to do in EVE and why? PVP, I like blowing stuff up

8. What timezone are you? US Central TZ

9. How old are you? 40

10. How many hours a week do u play on average? I work for 4 days a week then Im off 4 days so on my off days I can be on whenever need but on my off days I play anywhere from 1 to 13 hrs a day

11. Have you've had any major breaks from the game? And if so, what was the reason(s) for it? Yes I was in the US Army so I had to take several breaks due to deployments overseas. My recent break was due to getting med boarded out of the military and adjusting to civilian life.

12. What corps and alliances you have been a part of and why did you leave? Over the years I have been in several but also rejoined them. Reasons for leaving is from lack of content to unable to play due to military service

13. What are your favorite ships to fly? How well can you fly them? Can you give us fitting examples? Would there be any ships like doctrine ships that would be an issue to fly? I can fly all class/races of ships. I really don't have one favorite due to having to change ships depending on fleet requirements
(Especially about T3's, logi, caps)

14. Please link the zkillboard where we can find the best, most accurate stats for your pvp history. https://zkillboard.com/character/1849444071/

15. Tell us about your overall fleet experience? IE large scale, small scale. I've conducted fights from 5 ships to 1000 ships

16. Have you ever been an FC and if so what kind of fleets did you do? I was senior FC for two alliance Explicited and Jagged Alliance and as well as a Coalition FC while in Drone Lands. Fleets would be from small scale gangs to BS fights over territory. Was also in charge of calling for and dropping capitals up to Super Caps

17. Do you have a super? If so can you also fly a fax on a separate alt? I currently do not have a Super

18. Have you previously been involved in any large-scale capitals fleet fights while in a capital ship? Never in a fight but would drop caps during sovereignty wars against other caps and sub-caps. Biggiest cap fleet I was in charge of was 3 titans 18 supers and around 25 carriers

19. IF applicable, why should the corp overlook any deficiencies? I'm decent guy when you get to know me and will do whatever I can to make the game enjoyable for everyone whether that's giving corp mates isk to enjoy the game to right out handing over ships if I'm able to.

janjan_jansen
MV Member
MV Member

Re: Hoping To Join (Primer2)

Post by janjan_jansen »

Can you tell us why you like stroopwafels?

primer2

Post by primer2 »

Im not sure what or who stroopwafels is.

janjan_jansen
MV Member
MV Member

Post by janjan_jansen »

Is a kind of cookie from the Netherlands.

tf20alchemyx
Donator
Donator

Post by tf20alchemyx »

Welcome primer2 nice to see you applying.

Can you read our questions once again, by the looks of it you do not answer them or answer them half.

12. What corps and alliances you have been a part of and why did you leave?

13. What are your favorite ships to fly? How well can you fly them? Can you give us fitting examples?

17. Do you have a super? If so can you also fly a fax on a separate alt?

the above questions has been answered half please go and look into that again.

If you are or where an FC on several levels I would expect a little bit more coming from you then the answer you gave us.

15. Tell us about your overall fleet experience? IE large scale, small scale.

Me personally would like see a lot of text someone put in to his application but I also understand not everyone is the same but for an application .................

BUT FML WHO DOESNT KNOW STROOPWAFELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Getting hungry already Master El-Tom :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

blank_elchea
MV Member
MV Member

Post by blank_elchea »

tf20alchemyx wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:16 am
BUT FML WHO DOESNT KNOW STROOPWAFELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
The non-dutch half of the corp :lol:

primer2

Post by primer2 »

12. What corps and alliances you have been a part of and why did you leave? Havoc - Just wasn't happy there, NerdHerd - Disbanded, Ideal Machine - Disbanded, Miner Materials - WOW what in the H&^% was I thinking, Justified Chaos Tired of FW, NerdHerd - Military Deployment That is back to 2013

13. What are your favorite ships to fly? How well can you fly them? Can you give us fitting examples? Favoite Ship would be the sivpul its fast and can be used for many different applications

17. Do you have a super? If so can you also fly a fax on a separate alt? I do not have a super or an Alt that can fly a FAX

the above questions has been answered half please go and look into that again.

If you are or where an FC on several levels I would expect a little bit more coming from you then the answer you gave us.

15. Tell us about your overall fleet experience? IE large scale, small scale. I Have been an FC going all the way back to World War Bee, Drone Wars and most recently against The Initiative when they was trying to take InPanic Space. I was the Senior FC for the Explicit Alliance.

draco_apep
MV Member
MV Member

Post by draco_apep »

+1 vouch - great guy and not knowing what a stroopwafel is,
only goes to strengthen that opinion.

Would be great to see you join MV mate