Application

RECRUITMENT CURRENTLY OPEN

Moderators: plain213, Director

sally_pahineh

Application

Post by sally_pahineh »

PLEASE DELETE THE ABOVE BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION **

Main
Character Name:Sally Pahineh ( secondary toons reaxion/illbedeadsoon are PI alts)
Skill Points:56m
Origin(created/bought):created
zKill Link:https://zkillboard.com/character/2115581374/

Alt.1
Character Name: Hazel Fish (secondary toons Sally two eyes and Sally Three eyes are a PI alt and Jita alt)
Skill Points: 7m
Origin(created/bought): created
zKill Link:https://zkillboard.com/character/2119907959/

Alt.2
Character Name: ironhazel ( unused )
Skill Points: 4m
zKill Link: pvp alt for last corp, never used.

Alt.3
Character Name: Sally_arizona ( unused)
Skill Points: 4m
zKill Link: pvp alt for last corp, never used.

Questions:

4. How did you hear about us? Deconed

5. Why do you wish to join us? What can we expect from you? What do you expect from us? why:safety in numbers, opportunity to grow more as a player in an environment with skilled people, plus I heard yall are super nice and thats reason enough tbh. Ill do my best to be a team player and be helpful as much as possible. My only expectation would be clear communication, I highly doubt thats a problem though.

6. Do you know someone currently in MV that would vouch for you? Their name? Deconed

7. What do you like to do in EVE and why?
I do like mining, I have no idea why, its boring. I also like PvE trigs/combat sites with a sniper pally, its fairly relaxing and I feel productive.

8. What timezone are you? Pacific- US

9. How old are you?48

10. How many hours a week do u play on average? 20+

11. Have you've had any major breaks from the game? And if so, what was the reason(s) for it? yes, was in a mining corp that kept attacking people and we would all get wiped out. Back when I was new and just diddnt know that changing corps would solve my life expectancy issues.

12. What corps and alliances you have been a part of and why did you leave? Was in Fly Fearless, but no one was very active so I went to Desolate Waste in Catch and we were just cannon fodder. I lost billions and had no way of generating income while docked so I left with WEB3 and thats just been the best experience. Finally playing eve in a way thats not miserable with really decent guys.

13. What are your favorite ships to fly? How well can you fly them? Can you give us fitting examples? Would there be any ships like doctrine ships that would be an issue to fly? I love my sniper pally but brawler pally is fun too. Vargur is growing on me. I think I like the Pally best cause I know how far I can push it before I need to panic.Well same with Tengu I guess, its pretty fun and I can push it a bit before I am nervous. Can fly most doctrine ships I think, close to T2 logi and dictors. Can fly Tengu, Legion, stealth bombers, assault frigs, marauders, exhumers, assault cruisers, T2 TFI/HFI, T2 Nightmare. No caps.
(Especially about T3's, logi, caps)

14. Tell us about your overall fleet experience? IE large scale, small scale. Mostly small scale, mostly vastly outnumbered and self destructed home.

15. Have you ever been an FC and if so what kind of fleets did you do? Nope

16. Do you have a super? If so can you also fly a fax on a separate alt? Nope

17. Have you previously been involved in any large-scale capitals fleet fights while in a capital ship? Negative

18. IF applicable, why should the corp overlook any deficiencies?
Other than being handsome and modest I am pretty friendly and cooperative.l bring zero drama and I am more inclined to be helpful than worrying about isk / grinding for money.
Last edited by sally_pahineh on Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deconed

Re: Application

Post by deconed »

i vouch for sally
ragzs

Post by ragzs »

app looks good, do you plan on training any of your alts up for other roles, such as second subcap toon, fax, cap pilot, super, titan, cyno etc?
How do you make your isk in game?

How do you feel about Pineapple on Pizza?

Rank these activities in EVE from Fully Erect to "oops it's a ladyboy" (1-6)
-Mining
-Small Gang PVP
-Gate Camps
-solo abyssals
-Large scale Fleets
-BLOPS with TJ

What is your ICQ number?

Coffee or Tea in the morning?

You are on a date, everything is going well, your date brings you back to their place....you walk into the bedroom and notice there are rubber sheets on the bed.....What do you do?
ch_angch_ang

Post by ch_angch_ang »

The question on what you like to do in EVE doesn't mention pvp is pvp something you like to do ?

Your toon with 56 Mill sp is this a pvp toon your kill board is rather low for a toon with that amount of sp
sally_pahineh

Post by sally_pahineh »

Hazel Fish is training toward a Sabre at the moment, just cause I thought it would be helpful but she can go in any direction and fax isnt gonna be soon but its an interesting option for sure. She was primarily a mining toon, actually Sally was too for a LONG time until I found a corp that wasnt chaos and really found some nice people who I could do things with other than mining. Initially she went Pally after mining to trig hunt... I misspoke on my application a little, I have been in a few (4) large pvp fleets and started to do T1 logi on some of them but they were over so quickly that I dont really feel like they were a significant learning experience and I stopped going because the losses were out of my ability to financially recover from. Wed often not survive the trip to the staging point and I could rarely undock in our home system cause the neuts outnumbered us. Thats how I ended up with the WEB3 guys.

I never used to pvp because I was in mining corps but the last 2 I have been doign much more and have been having fun. Its all about who youre with and I have been undocking often for the home defense fleets.

I do like pineapple and pepperoni and sausage. My cousin from Chicago was here and almost stabbed me when I ordered some but, hes gone now ahahah. Doesnt everyone have rubber sheets? I am old enough to have an ICQ number and that saddens me. Sugar free monster in the am.

Small gang PvP
Gate camps
Blops
Large scale fleets
Mining
Abyssals. No. They arent getting another Gila. NO.

Most of my isk making now Is Vargur vs Forlorn rally points. 3-4 sites is 100m/day and I dont spend that much at the moment so I have little pressure to grind. Ill throw both toons on a moon if the rorq is up but with no buyback and no in station moon compression I have less mining going on, its just too much hassle to move from our current location. I also made a bit doing freight for the last corp (which I diddnt love) and will probably sell the Providence thats on the Jita alt when prices go back up.
lord_ipsi

Post by lord_ipsi »

Hey Sally o/

What is your favourite PVP ship and why?

Ipsi
nakota_joe_nakota

Post by nakota_joe_nakota »

hiya! 1 question: can you train to do anything we need in most fleets?
start with subs but get an idea of what dread and fax you want and train torwards that. right now we mostly need sub cap logi, scimi's, basi's, guardians...that type of ship. tackle also helpfull too...and links...fleet links and being able to use the mindlinks.
sally_pahineh

Post by sally_pahineh »

lord_ipsi wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:18 pm Hey Sally o/

What is your favourite PVP ship and why?

Ipsi
Ipsi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi

I have been playing with a new Cyclone a bit and its pretty fun. 82km range on missiles, 1500m/s and almost 70k ehp. It also has command bursts. Its only drawback so far is chasing people, its a little slow to jump from sys to sys but so far its been fun.
sally_pahineh

Post by sally_pahineh »

nakota_joe_nakota wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:52 pm hiya! 1 question: can you train to do anything we need in most fleets?
start with subs but get an idea of what dread and fax you want and train torwards that. right now we mostly need sub cap logi, scimi's, basi's, guardians...that type of ship. tackle also helpfull too...and links...fleet links and being able to use the mindlinks.
Mindlinks are quite a ways off but T2 logi isnt, I'm only about 10 days to Long Range Targeting / Logi cruiser IV and then the long train to logi cruiser V.
Its at the top of my list, after the 2 hours of training left for interdiction sphere launcher. I have Tengus and Legions so Basi and Guardian prolly first ones to get since I already have V of Caldari/Amarr cruiser.