zKill Link: https://zkillboard.com/character/1733319351/

Alt.2
Character Name:
Skill Points:
Origin(created/bought):
zKill Link:

Questions:

4. How did you hear about us? Unclesam88

5. Why do you wish to join us? What can we expect from you? What do you expect from us?

I wish to enjoy nullsec with ex-alliance mates from the Chain of Chaos days, I am an active pilot in pvp, learning to Logi and enjoying being back. I do not expect anything from the corp

6. Do you know someone currently in MV that would vouch for you? Their name? Unclesam88

7. What do you like to do in EVE and why? social aspects, i do not get out much

8. What timezone are you? GMT

9. How old are you? 40

10. How many hours a week do u play on average? 8-16 depending on RL commitments

11. Have you've had any major breaks from the game? And if so, what was the reason(s) for it? yes, 2016 to 2023. I was in a WH corp and the guys decided to quit, two or three of us kept it going but it did not become enjoyable. I also started my business in 2016 which took up a lot of my time.

12. What corps and alliances you have been a part of and why did you leave? Diplomatic Disruption - corp mates on US timezone and slowly became less and less players, joined Missions Mining and Mayhem and tried to keep it going. I have not been in any other major corps other than throughout my break where I remain part of MOSHPIT, some ex-MMM pilots.

13. What are your favorite ships to fly? How well can you fly them? Can you give us fitting examples? Would there be any ships like doctrine ships that would be an issue to fly? Frigates, Vagabond, Hurricane and Stabbers are my favourite, they are 'cheap' do a lot of damage and easy for me to replace. I am currently skilling towards Logi (Guardian) and flying an Augoror in fleets.

(Especially about T3's, logi, caps)

14. Tell us about your overall fleet experience? IE large scale, small scale. Mostly small scale, however the past 10 days has been quite something with PH and I am enjoying it

15. Have you ever been an FC and if so what kind of fleets did you do? No and it doesn't appeal to me, maybe when I am good at Logi I can lead in that area.

16. Do you have a super? If so can you also fly a fax on a separate alt? No

17. Have you previously been involved in any large-scale capitals fleet fights while in a capital ship? No

18. IF applicable, why should the corp overlook any deficiencies? I am active, willing to skill to what is needed and flexible in my approach to fleet requirements, I will fly Logi, Inty, Cruiser, whatever is needed to make the fleet/corp successful.
chalithra_lathar

Re: I just wanna shoot ship

Post by chalithra_lathar »

1. NC. Doctrines can be very pricy (easily ten billion to have every doctrine ready to go in each staging.) This requires a bit of self sufficiency and ability to make ISK. How do you plan on making your money?

2. Having A FAX capable alt is a requirement. While corp leadership may be leanient initially, it should be a future goal. How do you intend to achieve this?

3. Post a t1 or faction cruiser fit of your choice to be used for solo/small gang pvp, and explain why you fit it the way you do.

4. Post a fleet fit for a battle cruiser of your choice and explain why you fit it the way you do.

5. You are flying tackle in a small fleet and the FC wants you to tackle a tornado that is 150km away from the fleet. What do you do?

6. What are the negatives of using a micro warp drive?

7. Who is best pony?
chalithra_lathar

Re: I just wanna shoot ship

Post by chalithra_lathar »