Application

RECRUITMENT CURRENTLY OPEN

Moderators: plain213, Director

shaza_numbnuts

Application

Post by shaza_numbnuts »

** PLEASE USE THE BELOW TEMPLATE WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, BE SURE TO JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS

PLEASE DELETE THE ABOVE BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION **

Main
Character Name: Shaza NumbNuts
Skill Points: 91,130,300
Origin(created/bought): May 2011
zKill Link: https://esi.evetech.net/v1/killmails/89 ... ranquility

Alt.1
Character Name: Platoon19 Onzo
Skill Points: 49,101,145
Origin(created/bought): Feb 2019
zKill Link: No Kills

Alt.2
Character Name:
Skill Points:
Origin(created/bought):
zKill Link:

Questions:

4. How did you hear about us? I am a friend of Trader John and he invited me to join

5. Why do you wish to join us? What can we expect from you? What do you expect from us? I am at a bit of a loss I came back after about a years break, living in null but found the corp i was in everyone doing there own thing it wasent a group thing anymore, and as JT asked me to join and I have also had some great support from Chang who made me feel like maybe this is the corp for me. I expect some support as I would like to progress as a fleet commander.

6. Do you know someone currently in MV that would vouch for you? Their name? Trader John

7. What do you like to do in EVE and why? I enjoy the PVP although not to great at it :( i enjoy fleeting up.

8. What timezone are you? UK

9. How old are you? dont judge lol 59 only just lol

10. How many hours a week do u play on average? every day from around 5.30pm till around 9.30 pm with work commitments, weekends all day if i could.

11. Have you've had any major breaks from the game? And if so, what was the reason(s) for it? I took some time out from 2013 till 2019 due to personal reasons in RL relationship break up and moving away.

12. What corps and alliances you have been a part of and why did you leave?
The Green Cross - I left because because I was not experienced enough in null and an ex partner was in the same corp
Pagan dynasty - I left due to the CEO running off with all the isk and the corp splitting (HS corp)
Phoenix Foundry - was one of the PD corp dirctors and I left because some of the corpies went to null and I followed.
WEF - I left due to the corp being all over the place good CEO whom i still have contact with and he welcomes me back anytime.
Evil Care Bears - I left because the CEO was a Knob and pissed everyone off whom eventualy left.
Fortuna.inc - this corp really wasent doing anything a friend made it when they came back from null and i joined (HS corp)

13. What are your favorite ships to fly? How well can you fly them? Can you give us fitting examples? Would there be any ships like doctrine ships that would be an issue to fly?
(Especially about T3's, logi, caps)
Im not sure about the docurine ships
I enjoy flying the Sabre mastery level 4 [Sabre, Sabre drunk fleet]
Damage Control II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II

Faint Epsilon Scoped Warp Scrambler
5MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Medium Azeotropic Restrained Shield Extender
Medium Azeotropic Restrained Shield Extender

Prototype Cloaking Device I
125mm Gatling AutoCannon II
Interdiction Sphere Launcher I

Small Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II
Small Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

Arch Angel Carbonized Lead S x7746
Republic Fleet EMP S x1086
Warp Disrupt Probe x18

14. Tell us about your overall fleet experience? IE large scale, small scale. I dont have very much fleet experience but always went when i could I found some fleet used to fly off and leave me behind lol

15. Have you ever been an FC and if so what kind of fleets did you do? No i havent but it is something that i would love to do TJ took me out on a fleet and introduced me as a fleet commander under his supervision lol

16. Do you have a super? If so can you also fly a fax on a separate alt? I dont have a super now i did and can fly one

17. Have you previously been involved in any large-scale capitals fleet fights while in a capital ship? No i havent I would loose it lol

18. IF applicable, why should the corp overlook any deficiencies? coz im a nice person :)
ch_angch_ang

Re: Application

Post by ch_angch_ang »

+1 she is a lovely lady she has a skil plan for bigger ships

She has is trained in tackle ships that can join all fleets
ch_angch_ang

Post by ch_angch_ang »

https://zkillboard.com/character/90390830/
Killboard as last link wasn't working
arcfire

Post by arcfire »

Be good to see a little less BLue Kills :-)