zKill Link: https://zkillboard.com/character/1085042794/

Main
Character Name: Vox ExInferis
Skill Points: 35m
Origin(created/bought): created
zKill Link: https://zkillboard.com/character/679425075/

Questions:

4. How did you hear about us?
Have known of MV since the Morsus Mihi days and flown with NC a lot over the years.

5. Why do you wish to join us? What can we expect from you? What do you expect from us?
Returning to EVE after a 6 year hiatus and wanted to reconnect with friends and do PVP. You can expect me to be in fleets of any size. My only expectation is to have fun with friends and shoot goons (or anything else) and not be in PVE fleets or sitting around in station playing with my sac.

6. Do you know someone currently in MV that would vouch for you? Their name?
HaroldMott

7. What do you like to do in EVE and why?
Small/Large PVP fleets, because I like to have fun with friends while fighting others (specially if it's goons).

8. What timezone are you?
UTC-6 (US MST)

9. How old are you?

10. How many hours a week do u play on average?
6-12 hours, typically 3 nights a week so I play for a long time each time I'm on.

11. Have you've had any major breaks from the game? And if so, what was the reason(s) for it?
Yes. I left the game 2016. Reason: bitch ex wife took my computer but I managed to keep my nutsac. Dick another story.

12. What corps and alliances you have been a part of and why did you leave?
some of the corps: B4DW0LF, League of Gentlemen, Marty's Vengence, Hoover Inc
alliances: Systematic Chaos, Leguinea Romana, Mostly Harmless, Razor, Test

I mostly followed where I could get some fleet pvp with friends and position myself so I could keep fighting the damn goons.

13. What are your favorite ships to fly? How well can you fly them? Can you give us fitting examples? Would there be any ships like doctrine ships that would be an issue to fly?
(Especially about T3's, logi, caps)
Favorite ships right now would be dictors, lokis, and CFIs. I can fly amaar caps up to super carriers (though I only have a carrier and a dread). I can also fly shield or armor logis.

14. Tell us about your overall fleet experience? IE large scale, small scale.
large scale and small roaming gangs

15. Have you ever been an FC and if so what kind of fleets did you do?
Yes. I FCd a few times during the 2012 Delve war and afterwards. Mostly roaming gangs of up to 100 people with small disposable stuff up to cruisers (I would provide up to destroyers out of my own pocket), but also did a few overflow fleets during major engagements up to battleships. Can't say I'm any good and if I got to do it again we'll probably end up dying in a fire.

16. Do you have a super? If so can you also fly a fax on a separate alt?
I don't own a super at this time, though I could get one in relatively short time. I don't have an alt that can fly faxes, but could train/buy one if required.

17. Have you previously been involved in any large-scale capitals fleet fights while in a capital ship?
Yes. I was in multiple cap fleets supporting dreads with logi carriers (back then faxes weren't a thing) and a few bashings while in a dread.

18. IF applicable, why should the corp overlook any deficiencies?
Barely got my balls back from the ex... maybe eventually I'l get my dick back. So I don't know what else could go wrong.
chalithra_lathar

Re: Illuminati, Only sac.

Post by chalithra_lathar »

1. Post a t1 or faction cruiser fit of your choice to be used for solo/small gang pvp, and explain why you fit it the way you do.

2. Post a fleet fit for a battle cruiser of your choice and explain why you fit it the way you do.

3. You are flying tackle in a small fleet and the FC wants you to tackle a tornado that is 150km away from the fleet. What do you do?

4. What are the negatives of using a micro warp drive?

5. What happened to Illuminati 1-7?
van_shogundale
Donator

Post by van_shogundale »

15. Have you ever been an FC and if so what kind of fleets did you do?
Yes. I FCd a few times during the 2012 Delve war and afterwards. Mostly roaming gangs of up to 100 people with small disposable stuff up to cruisers I would provide up to destroyers out of my own pocket), but also did a few overflow fleets during major engagements up to battleships. Can't say I'm any good and if I got to do it again we'll probably end up dying in a fire.

Van: Chips an other FC.. : did he say jump?

16. Do you have a super? If so can you also fly a fax on a separate alt?
I don't own a super at this time, though I could get one in relatively short time. I don't have an alt that can fly faxes, but could train/buy one if required.

Van: Yeah Faxes are needed for the cap fights. so when/if that happens we need them!

18. IF applicable, why should the corp overlook any deficiencies?
Barely got my balls back from the ex... maybe eventually I'l get my dick back. So I don't know what else could go wrong.

Van: Sorry we need the whole package..

6. Do you know someone currently in MV that would vouch for you? Their name?
HaroldMott

Van: Try again When he comes back and gets on comms unless you have an other vouch..
deconed

Post by deconed »

please post why you think the nyx is the best ship in eve.
illuminati_8

Post by illuminati_8 »

1. Post a t1 or faction cruiser fit of your choice to be used for solo/small gang pvp, and explain why you fit it the way you do.

[Cynabal, BootyTickles]

Damage Control II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Tracking Enhancer II

Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
50MN Microwarpdrive II
Warp Disruptor II

425mm AutoCannon II, Barrage M
[Empty High slot]

Medium EM Shield Reinforcer I
Medium Core Defense Field Extender I
Medium Core Defense Field Extender I

Warrior II x5
Hornet EC-300 x5

Annoying fast cynabal for solo roaming and catching someone not paying attention. Get close fast, hold them down, and blast them. If anything comes down to help them then use the speed to bail out.

2. Post a fleet fit for a battle cruiser of your choice and explain why you fit it the way you do.

[Cyclone Fleet Issue, bahsakitchs]

Damage Control II
Signal Amplifier II
Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II
Missile Guidance Enhancer II

50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Republic Fleet Large Shield Extender
Republic Fleet Large Shield Extender

Heavy Missile Launcher II, Caldari Navy Mjolnir Heavy Missile
Small Ghoul Compact Energy Nosferatu
Medium Infectious Scoped Energy Neutralizer

Medium EM Shield Reinforcer II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender II

Infiltrator II x5

---

Good damage output, relatively low cost, keep the other fleet at a distance and blap them. Take a synth to keep the cap up and use speed to bail out if it gets hairy.

3. You are flying tackle in a small fleet and the FC wants you to tackle a tornado that is 150km away from the fleet. What do you do?
Fly straight at him because I know that he's not an instanado and won't be able to shoot me. I'll tackle then my buddles will cherish my piloting skills.

4. What are the negatives of using a micro warp drive?
Signature radius increase. Makes you easier to hit.

5. What happened to Illuminati 1-7?
I ate them
illuminati_8

Post by illuminati_8 »

deconed wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:50 pm please post why you think the nyx is the best ship in eve.
higher damage output plus it looks cool
illuminati_8

Post by illuminati_8 »

van_shogundale wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:37 pm 15. Have you ever been an FC and if so what kind of fleets did you do?
Yes. I FCd a few times during the 2012 Delve war and afterwards. Mostly roaming gangs of up to 100 people with small disposable stuff up to cruisers I would provide up to destroyers out of my own pocket), but also did a few overflow fleets during major engagements up to battleships. Can't say I'm any good and if I got to do it again we'll probably end up dying in a fire.

Van: Chips an other FC.. : did he say jump?
Always the one guy... probably me.
van_shogundale wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:37 pm 16. Do you have a super? If so can you also fly a fax on a separate alt?

Van: Yeah Faxes are needed for the cap fights. so when/if that happens we need them!
Main can fly faxes, and have I have the cash to buy one at any point, just not an alt that can fly them right now.
van_shogundale wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:37 pm 18. IF applicable, why should the corp overlook any deficiencies?

Van: Sorry we need the whole package..
Sad face... can I bring a drake?
van_shogundale wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:37 pm 6. Do you know someone currently in MV that would vouch for you? Their name?
HaroldMott

Van: Try again When he comes back and gets on comms unless you have an other vouch..
He was just on and talked to him multiple time over the last few days?
chalithra_lathar

Post by chalithra_lathar »

illuminati_8 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:07 pm snip
+1
deconed

Post by deconed »

+1
van_shogundale
Donator