Pick me! Pick me!

RECRUITMENT CURRENTLY OPEN

Moderators: plain213, Director

sam_sinco

Pick me! Pick me!

Post by sam_sinco »

** PLEASE USE THE BELOW TEMPLATE WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, BE SURE TO JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS

PLEASE DELETE THE ABOVE BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION **

Main
Character Name: Sam SinCo
Skill Points: 153 m
Origin(created/bought): Feb 16 2020
Zkill Link: https://zkillboard.com/character/2116333397/

Alt.1
Character Name: DillDozer Deeply
Skill Points: 64.6 m
Origin(created/bought): Jan 24 2021
Zkill Link: https://zkillboard.com/character/2118168259/

Alt.2
Character Name: Smack Tarrd
Skill Points: 37.4 m
Origin(created/bought): Sept 29 2022
Zkill Link: https://zkillboard.com/character/2120439315/

Questions:

4. How did you hear about us?
Ragzs
5. Why do you wish to join us? What can we expect from you? What do you expect from us?
I want to join because I want to pvp as a coordinated group, I like the amount of pvp that is done here and I want to experience more out of eve. I can follow directions well I can work with other people as a good teammate and I am available a lot for ops. I expect to learn how to pvp better in the group setting. I expect to get more opportunities for pvp, faction warfare, mining, and industry out of being part of a well established organized corperation.
6. Do you know someone currently in MV that would vouch for you? Their name?
Ragzs, Lord Tazz
7. What do you like to do in EVE and why?
I like how big New Eden is, there is so much to do and so many adventures you can have. I have been playing this game for years and have only scratched the surface of things to do and learn in the game. I like how good the game looks. I like how just by fitting a ship a little differently you can have a vastly different experience. I like spaceships. Mostly I like the people that I have met and the relationships that I have made playing.
8. What timezone are you?
GMT-7
9. How old are you?
10. How many hours a week do u play on average?
40 plus
11. Have you've had any major breaks from the game? And if so, what was the reason(s) for it?
A few months my child had some health problems
12. What corps and alliances you have been a part of and why did you leave?
New Eden Carebear Club That corp was closed. OPTM they closed and moved when my kid was sick I got kicked when they moved. The Incredible Flying Tarrdes I left to join my current corp High Sec Care Bears
13. What are your favorite ships to fly? How well can you fly them? Can you give us fitting examples? Would there be any ships like doctrine ships that would be an issue to fly?
(Especially about T3's, logi, caps)
I like to fly cruisers because they can be tough, agile, and punch above their weight class, and I can fly them well. The only doctrine ship that I can not fly is the Sleipnir, I am very close to being able to fly it just over 30 days without injections.
[Ashimmu, Simulated Ashimmu Fitting]
Damage Control II
Multispectrum Energized Membrane II
Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer
800mm Steel Plates II
800mm Steel Plates II

Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
Warp Disruptor II
50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Stasis Webifier II

Medium Energy Nosferatu II
Corpii A-Type Small Energy Neutralizer
Focused Medium Pulse Laser II

Medium Thermal Armor Reinforcer II
Medium Explosive Armor Reinforcer II
Medium Kinetic Armor Reinforcer II

Warrior II x5
Hornet EC-300 x3

Scorch M x3
Nanite Repair Paste x345
Conflagration M x3
[Stabber Fleet Issue, Simulated Stabber Fleet Issue Fitting]
Explosive Energized Membrane II
Kinetic Energized Membrane II
Mark I Compact Reactor Control Unit
1600mm Rolled Tungsten Compact Plates

10MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
Warp Disruptor II
Parallel Enduring Target Painter

650mm Artillery Cannon II

Medium Ancillary Current Router I
Medium Processor Overclocking Unit I

Vespa II x4

Republic Fleet EMP M x1000
Republic Fleet Proton M x1000
Republic Fleet Depleted Uranium M x1000
Quake M x800
[Vedmak, Simulated Vedmak Fitting]
Damage Control II
Explosive Energized Membrane II
Kinetic Energized Membrane II
Thermal Coating II
1600mm Steel Plates II

10MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
Warp Disruptor II
Medium Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery

Heavy Entropic Disintegrator II
Medium Solace Scoped Remote Armor Repairer
Medium Solace Scoped Remote Armor Repairer

Hornet II x5
Hornet EC-300 x5
Acolyte II x5

Meson Exotic Plasma M x2402
Occult M x1500
Nanite Repair Paste x428
Agency 'Pyrolancea' DB3 Dose I x1
Tetrimon Capacitor Booster II x1
Signal-5 'Needlejack' Filament x3
Noise-5 'Needlejack' Filament x3
[Broadsword, Simulated Broadsword Fitting]
Sentient Damage Control
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Caldari Navy Power Diagnostic System
Caldari Navy Power Diagnostic System

Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
Gistum B-Type 50MN Microwarpdrive
Pithum C-Type Multispectrum Shield Hardener
Pithum C-Type Multispectrum Shield Hardener
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Gist B-Type Large Shield Booster

True Sansha Warp Disruption Field Generator
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
True Sansha Warp Disruption Field Generator

Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender II

Republic Fleet Phased Plasma M x1968
Republic Fleet EMP M x1706
Hail M x1676
Focused Warp Disruption Script x2
Republic Fleet Depleted Uranium M x1595
Republic Fleet Titanium Sabot M x592
Focused Warp Scrambling Script x2
Scan Resolution Script x1
Nanite Repair Paste x150
Agency 'Pyrolancea' DB7 Dose III x1
Agency 'Hardshell' TB7 Dose III x1
Standard Blue Pill Booster x2

14. Please link the zkillboard where we can find the best, most accurate stats for your pvp history.
https://zkillboard.com/character/2116333397/
https://zkillboard.com/character/2118168259/
https://zkillboard.com/character/2120439315/
15. Tell us about your overall fleet experience? IE large scale, small scale.
When I was part of OPTM we flew large fleet operations, small gang pocket defense and roams. In HSCB we fly small gang pocket defense and roams.
16. Have you ever been an FC and if so what kind of fleets did you do?
No never
17. You are required to be able to fly a FAX on an alt in MV, what other caps can you fly and explain us what your experience are with those caps.
I can fly carriers and I can fly a Phoenix. I only have pve ratting experience with them.
18. Do you have a super? If so can you also fly a fax on a separate alt?
My first super the Hel is currently being built now and will be done on Jan 24th (yes I am super excited) My alt accounts and NOT fly a FAX but, that can be solved pretty easy.
19. Have you previously been involved in any large-scale capitals fleet fights while in a capital ship?
No none yet.
20. IF applicable, why should the corp overlook any deficiencies?
Every corp need one mre fat happy guy!

Thank you for your time I look forward to getting to know you all,

Sam
kelor_kartha

Re: Pick me! Pick me!

Post by kelor_kartha »

Ok your PVP board is pretty bad. I think that is more of a case of trying to do PVP with PVE folks. I like the Bears but they are not PVP folks. I listen in on Manks running his operations and it is as important on knowing when to take a fight versus to just passing. On big fleets you just have to follow directions. How are you on following directions? I mean from being told what ship to fly, What to do and whom to target.How are you Jump related skills (Jump Drive Calibration , Jump Drive Operation, Jump Fuel Conservation)? How are you self supporting yourself? You will lose ships just not as often as Bears I hope. Your last loss was a Vedmak. What fights do you feel this ship can take and what should you stay away from? What would you need on the field to help this ship take more fights? And what are your thoughts concerning pineapple on pizza? Do you feel that the salty/sweet combination in modern cuisine is just a fad or indicative of a complex well developed taste palette?
ragzs

Post by ragzs »

yeah that killboard is worse than i thought it would be lol. congrats on the most expensive vexor loss i've ever seen, or a prophecy as well, WOW.

That being said, I've known Sam for a while now, and his family as well (from in game that is) And he's good people. Would fit in well with our crazy wacky family in USTZ. Since skills aren't an issue, it will be mostly a focus on improving as a pilot and joining fleets, which i don't think will be an issue for him.

Rank these In order from best(5) to worst (1):
USA
England
Netherlands
Germany
Canada

overall +1 from me
sam_sinco

Post by sam_sinco »

kelor_kartha wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:24 pm Ok your PVP board is pretty bad. I think that is more of a case of trying to do PVP with PVE folks. I like the Bears but they are not PVP folks. I listen in on Manks running his operations and it is as important on knowing when to take a fight versus to just passing. On big fleets you just have to follow directions. How are you on following directions? I mean from being told what ship to fly, What to do and whom to target.How are you Jump related skills (Jump Drive Calibration , Jump Drive Operation, Jump Fuel Conservation)? How are you self supporting yourself? You will lose ships just not as often as Bears I hope. Your last loss was a Vedmak. What fights do you feel this ship can take and what should you stay away from? What would you need on the field to help this ship take more fights? And what are your thoughts concerning pineapple on pizza? Do you feel that the salty/sweet combination in modern cuisine is just a fad or indicative of a complex well developed taste palette?
Well to get better at pvp is why I am here, I am at a good starting point to learn to get better. I dont have a problem being told what to fly and can foloow orders well on what to target. My jump drive operation is at 5 calibration and conservation are at 4. I am supporting solely thru ratting at the moment, and doing well I made enough in 30 days to pay for a Hel. The Vedmak was a case of me taking a fight before other Vedmaks with armor reps on the field, the guy got on top of me and I couldnt pull range. I would have done better to wait until we had more folks to help. I would avoid small fast ships or ships that can disrupt my weapons or targeting Trig ships have to keep their lock to spool the damage. I am a fat guy pizza with pineapple is better than no pizza at all, Its not something that I would order but I have never been known to skip a slice of pizza. I LOVE the sweet and savory combination. I believe that not liking it it a sign of an unsophisticated palette.
sam_sinco

Post by sam_sinco »

ragzs wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:51 pm yeah that killboard is worse than i thought it would be lol. congrats on the most expensive vexor loss i've ever seen, or a prophecy as well, WOW.

That being said, I've known Sam for a while now, and his family as well (from in game that is) And he's good people. Would fit in well with our crazy wacky family in USTZ. Since skills aren't an issue, it will be mostly a focus on improving as a pilot and joining fleets, which i don't think will be an issue for him.

Rank these In order from best(5) to worst (1):
USA
England
Netherlands
Germany
Canada

overall +1 from me
I do have some of Eve's most spectacular losses on my killboard, kind of my claim to fame. You know my family IRL too.

5 USA
4 Netherlands
3 Germany
2 England
1 Canada
kelor_kartha

Post by kelor_kartha »

He gets my +1!