Origin(created/bought): created
zKill Link: https://zkillboard.com/character/1576113263/

Alt.1
Character Name: Th3 W4nk3r
Skill Points: 52.000.000
Origin(created/bought): created
zKill Link: https://zkillboard.com/character/1815295830/

Questions:

4. How did you hear about us? Ask Alchy in Dutch :)

5. Why do you wish to join us? What can we expect from you? What do you expect from us? I like a lot of people in your corp, known through NC fleet (with WA), expecting lots of kills and deaths, i will join as often as i can, i do only PVP

6. Do you know someone currently in MV that would vouch for you? Their name? Alchy

7. What do you like to do in EVE and why? join fleets and kill, fun to fly in gangs/fleets

8. What timezone are you? EU

9. How old are you? 51

10. How many hours a week do u play on average? 20+

11. Have you've had any major breaks from the game? And if so, what was the reason(s) for it? Yes, Rl stuff got first

12. What corps and alliances you have been a part of and why did you leave? WA, and be4 that Rionag Alba, been even in Wildly Inappropriate, flew with BOB in the beginning

13. What are your favorite ships to fly? How well can you fly them? Can you give us fitting examples? Would there be any ships like doctrine ships that would be an issue to fly? I can fly everything, and just dont like to fly hulks, rorq etc
(Especially about T3's, logi, caps)

14. Tell us about your overall fleet experience? IE large scale, small scale. Been in very large scale fleets with BOB since 2005

15. Have you ever been an FC and if so what kind of fleets did you do? Only Fc-ed small drunk roams

16. Do you have a super? If so can you also fly a fax on a separate alt? No super, 2x dreads, carrier, Minokowa

17. Have you previously been involved in any large-scale capitals fleet fights while in a capital ship? no, only in waiting docked

18. IF applicable, why should the corp overlook any deficiencies? Cause i dont have any :mrgreen: