zKill Link: No kills/not been killed

Alt.2
Character Name: None
Skill Points:
Origin(created/bought):
zKill Link:

Questions:

4. How did you hear about us? Through Corp mates/Viper's Bastards

5. Why do you wish to join us? What can we expect from you? What do you expect from us? Large/small unit PVP

6. Do you know someone currently in MV that would vouch for you? Their name? Priest Creed, Calendril

7. What do you like to do in EVE and why? Done most things, like pvp and ratting mostly

8. What timezone are you? US eastern time -7 from eve time

9. How old are you? 63

10. How many hours a week do u play on average? 20 +/-

11. Have you've had any major breaks from the game? And if so, what was the reason(s) for it? I have taken several breaks....burn out from too much time online, work/family obligations.... corporation withered on the vine

12. What corps and alliances you have been a part of and why did you leave? Oberon Incorporated - left as needed a change. Morsus Mihi/alliance...they left Tribute after the BOB war.....Razor Alliance - took a break

13. What are your favorite ships to fly? How well can you fly them? Can you give us fitting examples? Would there be any ships like doctrine ships that would be an issue to fly? I have current NC. doctrine ships, I can fly Minmatar, Caldari, Amarr - supercarriers/dreads down to frigates...
(Especially about T3's, logi, caps)

14. Tell us about your overall fleet experience? IE large scale, small scale. small roaming gangs/various ships kitchen sink, gate camps/kitchen sinks to organized defense fleets, Was involved the Great Northern Floor back in 03/04, BOB war both offence invasion of Branch Offensive/2008 in their home spaces with Morsus Mihi and the defense of Tribute during the GBC's Max Campaign in 2008

15. Have you ever been an FC and if so what kind of fleets did you do? Small roaming or gate camps only and it has been awhile

16. Do you have a super? If so can you also fly a fax on a separate alt? The only capital I have is a Naglfar...

17. Have you previously been involved in any large-scale capitals fleet fights while in a capital ship? Yes against Bob at various battles
alan_artemisa

Re: My Application

Post by alan_artemisa »

Are you willing to start/run a second account, training it for a Force Auxiliary?

What is your favourite ship and why?

What is your fondest EVE-related memory?