Would LOVE to join your Corp Please ? Pretty please ?

RECRUITMENT CURRENTLY OPEN

Moderators: plain213, Director

fibro_optic

Would LOVE to join your Corp Please ? Pretty please ?

Post by fibro_optic »

PLEASE DELETE THE ABOVE BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION **

Main
Character Name: Fibro optic = my main
Skill Points: 77,617,950
Origin(created/bought): Created on the 31/08/2014 at 8:14pm
zKill Link: https://zkillboard.com/character/94918917/ (407.15bill Killed/36.68bill lost)

Alt.1
Character Name: Freya Optic = Mining Alt
Skill Points:10,463,200
Origin(created/bought): Created on the 02/05/2017 at 13:22
zKill Link: https://zkillboard.com/character/2112743755/ (No Kills/No Deaths) YET.

Alt.2
Character Name: Fibrela optic = Mining Alt
Skill Points: 10,329,500
Origin(created/bought): Created on the 19/06/2017
zKill Link: https://zkillboard.com/character/2112927848/ (No Kills/1 Rookie Ship Death)

Alt.3
Character Name: Ganking Trix = Faction Warfare Alt (Hardly Used)
Skill Points: 7,345,100
Origin(created/bought): Created on the 18/12/2020 at 19:39
zKill Link: https://zkillboard.com/character/2117997551/ (No Kills/2 Frigate Deaths)

Questions:

4. How did you hear about us? when I came back to the game, I checked to see if the keepstar I used to stay in was still there,
and I saw that your Corp Owned the Keepstar. I looked up some info on the corp and checked out
your history timeline and Knew that I wanted to become a member

5. Why do you wish to join us? What can we expect from you? What do you expect from us?
I looked up some info on the Corp and checked out your Impressive Corp history timeline that you have on the forums,
and I knew that you guys were not just your average Corp with a Lot of experience and Knowledge that does not take on everyone that applies just to have the numbers.
From me, you can expect a Mature Member is always willing to Learn New things, always willing to lend a hand where I can, and always willing to join fleets from a simple gate camp up to huge Tidi battles.

6. Do you know someone currently in MV that would vouch for you? Their name?
unfortunately Not, however in time I hope to make a lot of Friends in game and IRL

7. What do you like to do in EVE and why?
I love to do a wide range of things from small gang PVP to coalition wide fleet fights. I also like the occasional Black ops drops with black ops battleships or the odd carrier drop when given the chance.
I also love doing exploration (data & Relic Sites) and Combat sites along with the escalations I get from those sites.
I also like running abyssal sites too.

8. What timezone are you?
Im in EU time Zone which is currently the Same as EVE in game time.

9. How old are you?
I am 41 years old (42 on the 21st of April)

10. How many hours a week do u play on average?
I play as much as I can.
I log in when I get home from work and am on all day when I'm off work. around 46+ hours
and when i'm on holiday, I can find myself playing around 70 hours a a week. (10 hours a day)

11. Have you've had any major breaks from the game? And if so, what was the reason(s) for it?
I am just back from a 2 year break from eve, and have also had around a year break in the past too.
This has been down to ill health both times

12. What corps and alliances you have been a part of and why did you leave?
I was part of Blackwatch (the corp that owned the keepstar before your corp did. I didn't have the time to play eve at the time, so i came out of the corp and moved into high sec running L4 missions and Joining NPSI fleets when I had the time to play

13. What are your favorite ships to fly? How well can you fly them? Can you give us fitting examples? Would there be any ships like doctrine ships that would be an issue to fly?
(Especially about T3's, logi, caps)
I Love flying Frigates, Destroyers, Covops and HAC's along with Ewar and Logi ships
I can fly all Subcaps, however do not have Tech 2 cruise missiles or Large T2 Lasers.
I Love flying Frigates, Destroyers, Covops and HAC's along with Ewar and Logi ships
I can also Fly Gallente and minmatar Carriers and Supercarriers. (with T2 Fighters)
I am only a couple of hours away from flying T1 Dreads, and am only 1 or 2 hours from Flying T1 triage Fax.

14. Tell us about your overall fleet experience? IE large scale, small scale.
I have been in lots of small gang fleets right up to coalition wide fleets and 2 wars against Goonswarm.
I have also done black ops battleship drops and even 1 or 2 fights where I got to use my carrier

15. Have you ever been an FC and if so what kind of fleets did you do?
at one time I was a home defence FC in the Badfellas alliance

16. Do you have a super? If so can you also fly a fax on a separate alt?
I have a NYX and am 1 or 2 hours from flying a T1 siege Fax, however I do not currently have a Fax Alt YET,
I will be Focus Training one of my Alts into Flying a Fax ASAP ! (will use Kill injectors with earned Isk)

17. Have you previously been involved in any large-scale capitals fleet fights while in a capital ship?
I have not been in any Capital fights Recently, however I have been in cap fights in the past.
This kill report has messed up the sides, however I was involved in this capital fight
https://zkillboard.com/related/30001143/201807231500/

18. IF applicable, why should the corp overlook any deficiencies?
I Know that me not having a Fax Alt mat be a problem, However I am willing to put my main into a Fax in the mean time,
and am also planning on Focus training one of my Alts into a fax ASAP with the use of Skill injectors
from the isk I will be able to make in Null and on my Faction warfare alt.
I will also try and make up for it by joining in with scanning down and helping to Roll wormholes in the area to help keep our capitals safe.
Last edited by fibro_optic on Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
alan_artemisa

Re: Would LOVE to join your Corp Please ? Pretty please ?

Post by alan_artemisa »

** PLEASE USE THE BELOW TEMPLATE WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, BE SURE TO JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS

PLEASE DELETE THE ABOVE BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION **
5. (...) What do you expect from us? - Don't forget to answer that part of the question!

Time for my own questions;
As you mentioned you were part of Blackwatch Industrial Group - they recently formed a PvP-focused corp for their community (BlackWatch Security Group) which is also in NC, why would you join us over them?

You mention that you're only a few hours off flying T1 dreads and/or FAX. How long would it take you to train for the following ships:
- Revelation with T2 Siege & T2 capital pulse lasers
- Moros with T2 Siege & T2 capital blasters
- Apostle with T2 Triage
- Minokawa with T2 Triage

As for your experience as a home defense FC: What's the best fight you got that you'd like to share?

You already mentioned wanting to train up a dedicated FAX alt. Would you also be willing to train a dedicated dreadnought pilot?
(In the current meta, dreadnoughts are held in reserve until a fight escalates to the use of capital ships. Chances are you would already be on grid with your main when dreads are called for, hence the need for dedicated dread pilots)
nakota_joe_nakota

Post by nakota_joe_nakota »

ok ok...enough with the nonsense questions, now we talk seriously. what are your thoughts on...pineapple on pizza? no pressure, but your acceptence depends on this.
fibro_optic

Post by fibro_optic »

5. (...) What do you expect from us? - Don't forget to answer that part of the question!
ok, so what do I expect from you guys.
I expect to be able to have some fun and Learn from some of the Best players that EVE has to offer :D
also it would be nice to make some friends along the way too.

Time for my own questions;
As you mentioned you were part of Blackwatch Industrial Group - they recently formed a PvP-focused corp for their community (BlackWatch Security Group) which is also in NC, why would you join us over them?
=I have great respect for Salazar, and he is a really good Guy, however I didn't think of applying to join Blackwatch as I thought that it was time for a change. on top of that If I remember correctly, Blackwatch at the time was more of a US time zone Corp.

You mention that you're only a few hours off flying T1 dreads and/or FAX. How long would it take you to train for the following ships:
- Revelation with T2 Siege & T2 capital pulse lasers = 3 Month 15 Days (no Training Implants In at the Time of Looking)
- Moros with T2 Siege & T2 capital blasters = 2 month 26 Days (no Training Implants In at the Time of Looking)
- Apostle with T2 Triage = 3 month 17 days (no Training Implants In at the Time of Looking)
- Minokawa with T2 Triage = 2 month 20 Days (no Training Implants In at the Time of Looking)

As for your experience as a home defense FC: What's the best fight you got that you'd like to share?

=Now Yes I was I home defence FC, however I never really got any good fights. :oops:
It was mostly getting a fleet to going to Roll wormholes close Or Camp the gates Leading in and out the pocket.
So I don't have any Great war stories to tell you guys.

You already mentioned wanting to train up a dedicated FAX alt. Would you also be willing to train a dedicated dreadnought pilot?
(In the current meta, dreadnoughts are held in reserve until a fight escalates to the use of capital ships. Chances are you would already be on grid with your main when dreads are called for, hence the need for dedicated dread pilots)
= Oh YES I am super willing to train my 2nd Alt into a Dread. Having a Dread Alt and a Fax Alt Was in my Plans for my alts so Yes, they will Both be focus trained for one to fly a dread and the other to fly a Fax.

Ok so time for the Serious Question as nakota_joe_nakota put to me. Pineapple should not be on a Pizza and I would never order it on a pizza of my own, However though ........ I have been known to devour a ham and pineapple pizza from time to time when someone else has ordered it. :P
ragzs

Post by ragzs »

o/

Do you play any other games somewhat seriously like EvE or is EvE the only game you play?

Rank the following in order 1-5 (1 best, 5 worst)
Marisa Tomei in a BDSM outfit telling you off like she was back in My Cousin Vinny while "gently" beating you with a riding crop
A Ham and Pineapple Pizza that you get to share with the recently reincarnated Anthony Bourdain
The Netherlands
Taylor Swift
the USA

Do you have any strong opinions on communism?
illuminati_8

Post by illuminati_8 »

- What's your favorite ship and why?
- Beer choices...

Also pineapple does not go on Pizza, don't let these pineapple infidels tell you otherwise. :lol:
fibro_optic

Post by fibro_optic »

ragzs wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:17 pm o/

Do you play any other games somewhat seriously like EvE or is EvE the only game you play?
I used to Play Elite Dangerous like an unhealthy amount. and still play from time to time.
used to also be in a Semi realism group for the Game Arma 3

Rank the following in order 1-5 (1 best, 5 worst)
Gotta be Number 1 on the list : Marisa Tomei in a BDSM outfit telling you off like she was back in My Cousin Vinny while "gently" beating you with a
riding crop
this is a 5 just for the Pineapple alone: A Ham and Pineapple Pizza that you get to share with the recently reincarnated Anthony Bourdain
Number 4 on the list is The Netherlands only for the fact that i dont know too much about it
this girl is amazing giving her the 2 spot: Taylor Swift
the US has to be 2 on the List, Always wanted to visit: the USA

Do you have any strong opinions on communism?
I like my Freedom of speech, I don't have any Strong feelings on Communism, I normally I try not to get involved in talking about politics as I respect everyone's views.
fibro_optic

Post by fibro_optic »

illuminati_8 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:56 pm - What's your favorite ship and why?
My favourite ship has to be the Keres electronic attack ship because I just love Damps !

- Beer choices... Tennent's Velvet, so smooth and goes down like water, love to have it with a Baileys over ice

Also pineapple does not go on Pizza, don't let these pineapple infidels tell you otherwise. :lol:
ltathena

Post by ltathena »

Iceland, Denmark or the Netherlands?
fibro_optic

Post by fibro_optic »

ltathena wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:32 am Iceland, Denmark or the Netherlands?
I would have to say Iceland, and the reason for this would be
The CCP Offices are there.