ARGEN TUNE Report for duty

RECRUITMENT CURRENTLY OPEN

Moderators: plain213, Director

argen_tune

ARGEN TUNE Report for duty

Post by argen_tune »

** PLEASE USE THE BELOW TEMPLATE WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, BE SURE TO JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS

PLEASE DELETE THE ABOVE BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION **

Main
Character Name: ARGEN TUNE
Skill Points: 103 M
Origin(created/bought):
zKill Link: https://zkillboard.com/character/727983343/

Alt.1
Character Name:
Skill Points:
Origin(created/bought):
zKill Link:

Alt.2
Character Name:
Skill Points:
Origin(created/bought):
zKill Link:

Questions:

4. How did you hear about us?
Well and ex BAdwolf contact me Harroldmold
5. Why do you wish to join us? What can we expect from you? What do you expect from us?
My friend tell me is a good pvp and you all fight vs goons, i got history on those
6. Do you know someone currently in MV that would vouch for you? Their name?
yeah, Harrold and all ex badwolfes
7. What do you like to do in EVE and why?
search, destroy and kill enemys, i dot rat run lvl4 lv5 missions, sites, relic, whs, some industrial for me only, build ships, love my cruisers, destros and big ships, only got a thany atm, can fly moros, minmatar, caldari andmy race is gallente.
8. What timezone are you?
Buenos Aires Argentina is -4hs
9. How old are you?
i got 47 years old
10. How many hours a week do u play on average?
sometimes i play 8 or 10 dont know task out there
11. Have you've had any major breaks from the game? And if so, what was the reason(s) for it?
yeah i was out 10 years casu i become father, i back casu my kids grow and divorce.
12. What corps and alliances you have been a part of and why did you leave?
i start with Pretty pony princess, TKPRO, BADWOLF and some other from those last 2. Live sometimes casu issues about KOS, my last corp invite me in only for security system,do the job but all miners they do lot fleets out, titan bridges but they are all indy toons, kill all get jump into zone all tell me i need secure, but with that some issues for miners.
13. What are your favorite ships to fly? How well can you fly them? Can you give us fitting examples? Would there be any ships like doctrine ships that would be an issue to fly?
(Especially about T3's, logi, caps) destros, cruiser, BC and BS, never do logi, dotn have a t3 but i got a thany.

14. Tell us about your overall fleet experience? IE large scale, small scale.
i share fight vs goons on those days, was like 2k, getttin 240 kills in 1 week, best goon is dead 1
15. Have you ever been an FC and if so what kind of fleets did you do?
No FC i follow orders in a fleet, we share fight with awesome FCs and they teach us follow orders.

16. Do you have a super? If so can you also fly a fax on a separate alt?
Dont have a Super, dotn use an alt
17. Have you previously been involved in any large-scale capitals fleet fights while in a capital ship?
No capital, allways support fleet with BS or interdictor or heavyinterdictors
18. IF applicable, why should the corp overlook any deficiencies?
I am real, with a code for all my corp buddys, love pvp alone and enjoy pvp with my corp guys or friend, i can hunt anything and manage too destroy anything.
alan_artemisa

Re: ARGEN TUNE Report for duty

Post by alan_artemisa »

** PLEASE USE THE BELOW TEMPLATE WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, BE SURE TO JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS

PLEASE DELETE THE ABOVE BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION **
You're not the first who does this, and you won't be the last, but damn.

First off, welcome back to EVE! Let's start with some of the serious (and some less serious) questions we have for you:

- What can we expect from you?

- What do you expect from us?

- Can you make enough ISK to sustain yourself? Most of our doctrine ships aren't cheap, and we need you to acquire ships for all the different fleets we might run.

- You mentioned you don't use alts. Would you be open to training an alt on a separate account, to use as a dreadnought pilot in the future?

- Would you rather fight a hundred Rifter-sized Ragnaroks or one Ragnarok-sized Rifter?
argen_tune

Post by argen_tune »

Hi well, when i start playin this, know pvp guys, learn from those, we do several fights all arround eve, was first 8 toons vs all, them we fight vs BADWOLF guys, share joke and join them for more pvp, love pvp alone, love those fleet later when arrive base joke about we do and those thing are forever.

Define High price ISK Fits? i do not share a regular cruiser cost billions, dont know a T3 cost Trillions, got some ships with best mods, my pvp alone ships got best mods, tactics forever. Im good in all gallente ships and minmatar. Yesterday doin wh with a auguror navy but with the right setting.

Maybe if you see my KB you see lots solo vs fleet stuff. But well think about, without experience sometimes you can get high prices fits but you lose, experience pilot with right tool allways do the job easy.

hope you enjoy your day fly safe
haroldmott

Post by haroldmott »

6. Do you know someone currently in MV that would vouch for you? Their name?
yeah, Harrold and all ex badwolfes

Flew with Argen back in the day...I will vouch for him...